The Predicted AFCN Finish

gregcook68

So do all of these guys happen to have ADHD ??

Seahawks ?? Yeah, here you go and some other thoughts.
/>http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2019776708_adderall28.html

Yes, and don't underestimate the effectiveness of it, too.

It is a very powerful stimulant (amphetamines). Having the Dr. prescription is essentially license to abuse the medicine, and the performance boost for training and games is a serious advantage.

Why Haloti didn't seek the prescription is beyond me. Sounds like he's not that bright.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a very powerful stimulant (amphetamines). Having the Dr. prescription is essentially license to abuse the medicine, and the performance boost for training and games is a serious advantage.

Why Haloti didn't seek the prescription is beyond me. Sounds like he's not that bright.

You need to be diagnosed with ADHD or ADD. It's not that easy to feign symptoms for these "disorders". Adderall has a dependence side effect and dr's are not giving it out like candy.

You need to be diagnosed with ADHD or ADD. It's not that easy to feign symptoms for these "disorders". Adderall has a dependence side effect and dr's are not giving it out like candy.

it is ridiculously easy for anyone to figure out what to do to be able to get it prescribed, feign the symptoms during the testing. It takes 2 minutes to learn the evaluation process and how to "be considered for medication". For a grown man, with an NFL contract and resources, it is dramatically simple. Not to mention unscrupulous Dr's who will simply write the script for cash.

I would bet 9/10 players who take ADHD do not have the level of symptoms that require medication and have gamed the system so they can get the medicine to use as a performance enhancer.

Anyways, it is being used/abused in the NFL and it is no suprise that a team like Seattle, who for quite a while there seemed to be playing on another speed, has a problem with it. The NFL PED policy is a joke, and the issues hide behind the curtain of the NFLPA (union) and NFL (owners). Protect the shield.... so they say.

it is ridiculously easy for anyone to figure out what to do to be able to get it prescribed, feign the symptoms during the testing. It takes 2 minutes to learn the evaluation process and how to "be considered for medication". For a grown man, with an NFL contract and resources, it is dramatically simple. Not to mention unscrupulous Dr's who will simply write the script for cash.

I would bet 9/10 players who take ADHD do not have the level of symptoms that require medication and have gamed the system so they can get the medicine to use as a performance enhancer.

Anyways, it is being used/abused in the NFL and it is no suprise that a team like Seattle, who for quite a while there seemed to be playing on another speed, has a problem with it. The NFL PED policy is a joke, and the issues hide behind the curtain of the NFLPA (union) and NFL (owners). Protect the shield.... so they say.

Really? Because I've had this conversation with the physician that I work with and she seems to differ. Also, working in mental health as a therapist, I can tell you that I can tell when someone is feigning and I can definately tell someone who has legit ADD and ADHD from someone who doesn't.

Now with more money then players might have access to "friendly doctors". I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it.

This story is likely germane to the discussion.

/>https://sports.vice.com/article/the-suppliers-of-the-nfls-painkiller-addiction

Voila, thus the very dirty and, at times gruesome, underbelly of the NFL's medical "care" and performance enhancement.

The Adderal/Ritalin is serious but otherwise mild compared to the HGH abuse in the NFL.

Here's a fun game. Go to google images and look at the facial structures of guys like Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Alex Boone, Laron landry, Cam Netwon, Taylor Mays...

Note their protruding brows, elongated jaw lines and depth, and huge chins/moonpie faces. look at the overall common traits they all share. What you are seeing is unambiguous anecdotal evidence of massive HGH abuse. massive. it takes massive, continued doses to deform faces, heads and jaws to this extent.

Just FYI.

This story is likely germane to the discussion.

/>https://sports.vice.com/article/the-suppliers-of-the-nfls-painkiller-addiction

Voila, thus the very dirty and, at times gruesome, underbelly of the NFL's medical "care" and performance enhancement.

The Adderal/Ritalin is serious but otherwise mild compared to the HGH abuse in the NFL.

Here's a fun game. Go to google images and look at the facial structures of guys like Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Alex Boone, Laron landry, Cam Netwon, Taylor Mays...

Note their protruding brows, elongated jaw lines and depth, and huge chins/moonpie faces. look at the overall common traits they all share. What you are seeing is unambiguous anecdotal evidence of massive HGH abuse. massive. it takes massive, continued doses to deform faces, heads and jaws to this extent.

Just FYI.

Moon pie. Haha!

Rivers and Luck need to hit the gym a little harder to get their monies worth.

"Here's a fun game. Go to google images and look at the facial structures of guys like Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Alex Boone, Laron landry, Cam Netwon, Taylor Mays...

Note their protruding brows, elongated jaw lines and depth, and huge chins/moonpie faces. look at the overall common traits they all share. What you are seeing is unambiguous anecdotal evidence of massive HGH abuse. massive. it takes massive, continued doses to deform faces, heads and jaws to this extent."

It is nearly impossible to look at a static face and judge HGH abuse, we all have elements of Cro-Mag blood in our systems, some of us have more than others and the prime cause is naturally occuring large amounts of HGH. What you have to do is go to a point back before the suspected abuse (provided that point is post adolescence) and see if the facial structures have grown (even then it is not a slam dunk, there are natural imbalances that can make HGH spike even in post adolesence). Now, do I THINK there is massive HGH abuse in Pro Football....you betcha....but without a good testing program it is very hard to tell who is using and who isn't.

That IU Biology degree at hard work :/

"Here's a fun game. Go to google images and look at the facial structures of guys like Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Alex Boone, Laron landry, Cam Netwon, Taylor Mays...

Note their protruding brows, elongated jaw lines and depth, and huge chins/moonpie faces. look at the overall common traits they all share. What you are seeing is unambiguous anecdotal evidence of massive HGH abuse. massive. it takes massive, continued doses to deform faces, heads and jaws to this extent."

It is nearly impossible to look at a static face and judge HGH abuse, we all have elements of Cro-Mag blood in our systems, some of us have more than others and the prime cause is naturally occuring large amounts of HGH. What you have to do is go to a point back before the suspected abuse (provided that point is post adolescence) and see if the facial structures have grown (even then it is not a slam dunk, there are natural imbalances that can make HGH spike even in post adolesence). Now, do I THINK there is massive HGH abuse in Pro Football....you betcha....but without a good testing program it is very hard to tell who is using and who isn't.

That IU Biology degree at hard work :/

Hard for me to agree with an IU grad, but I do.

LOL