Respect

Tommy

For all the years you have been the Bungles, you guys are a real power house now. Andy is a pretty mediocre qb, AJ speaks for himself.

Just wanted to say congrats, all us Browns fans are pulling for you. You have earned your Bengals name.

I'm sure Billy is happy, even if he's sitting in a cage lol.

I actually had to take a second look at my pics this week. When on God's earth would I have to look so hard on the Pats Bengals game? I eventually took the Pats at home, but that is craziness. You guys are for real. I like it, especially since you know we will beat you lol, you know it's going to happen too.

I actually had to take a second look at my pics this week. When on God's earth would I have to look so hard on the Pats Bengals game? I eventually took the Pats at home, but that is craziness. You guys are for real. I like it, especially since you know we will beat you lol, you know it's going to happen too.

The Browns always play the Bengals tough, and back before the Bengals came to town, when there was only 1 team in Ohio, I was a Browns fan. Being from Dayton, and so close to Cincy, my father and I converted to Bengal fans in 1968.