Dick and Trent forever

WHO DEY AGAIN?

Had to share this.On ESPN a few minutes ago I saw Dick Vermeil crying like a baby saying that he tells Trent Green that he loves him before every game! Is the 49ers job open? Is he auditioning or does he really LOVE him? All this love talk makes me misty eyed.I must go tell a co-worker that I love them and have a good cry.I love you man! :wub:

Ohhhhh, it sounds so lovely in Kansas, - such a caring, sharing, intimate place. I wonder if Dick ever served time ?

Thanks for the correction - we live, we learn.

Don't care if he cries or what as long as we win....

He not crying before the game... He pretty much gives the same speach right before they go on the field every game.

Defense what time is it...

"TIME TO GO TO WORK"

Offense what time is it...

"Time TO GO TO WORK"

ST what time is it....

"TIME TO GO TO WORK"

It makes me what to go out and slap a fan from the opposing team. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad all this crap is coming from the bungles....I'm so looking forward to kicking the living crap out of this team!!!!! And again, thanks so much to CJ.....for the national smack...that's the best way to make sure the coaches and team here about it. In our own humble way, the CHIEFS never respond with smack, instead they kick the s**t out of teams that talk smack.

Again thanks.

There lots of love when you team is winning.

Let me see, the last time the coach was crying he won the super bowl :) . The last time Chad Johnson guaranteed a win you lost :o . So I think we will keep our emotional coach and you can keep Chad the mouth johnson.

Your coach has had "episodes" like this since he either had or darned near had a complete nervous breakdown years ago. No matter what side of the ball you're on, it's just not a laughing matter.