Chargers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

would be nice for road to superbowl is vs chargers, patriots, colts, then packers

as those teams is the ones bengals did beat,, irony is 4 teams (not count browns) that have beat bengals this year did have chance to get in playoff today and all didnt get in

AFC is wide open

SD shouldn't be a problem

Indy doesn't have our talent

KC's O no match for ours

NE is beatable

Peyton's playoff record not spectacular and their D is weak

It's up to how well we perform todays effort wont get it done

Come on guys play to your potential

Outside of the 4 picks, I thought they played well. No?

As far as Andys last pick I do not understand calling the fade on first and goal. Not with the running game we had today. Plus Andy didn't throw his typical high fade to AJ. It wasn't nearly high enough.

Schedule will be announced around halftime tonight.

Doesn't look like there will be a Freezer Bowl II. Forecast is 46 degrees, 30% chance of rain, 11 mph winds.

Probably depends on if the Cowboys make it. They would probably get the 8pm game on Saturday or the 4:30 game on Sunday if they get in.

Bengals will probably get the 4pm game on Saturday. I think they played in that slot the last two years.With SD being a west coast team, I don't see them slotting us at 1pm on Sunday. Indy v KC will probably get that spot.

nice I like the 1 start for sunday

Yea Harrison always bashes the bengals who cares anymore. However I do agree he cant be turing the ball over like that, actually the whole team cant be turning the ball over like that and expect to win.

I just want a freaking playoff win on Sunday so please bengals be ready, no stupid mistakes, no stupid turnovers, and play the best game!

Rodney Harrison disrespecting Andy again on national TV!

You saw that too? "It all comes down to Andy Dalton not throwing interceptions." Wow, great analysis there Rodney, that would only apply to EVERY QB IN FOOTBALL.

:lmao: The Football Master once again: "Football is a game of errors. Whichever team makes the least usually wins the game!"

You saw that too? "It all comes down to Andy Dalton not throwing interceptions." Wow, great analysis there Rodney, that would only apply to EVERY QB IN FOOTBALL.

lol.gif The Football Master once again: "Football is a game of errors. Whichever team makes the least usually wins the game!"

Too many hits to the head I suspect.

Harrison is a thug as well! He's the kind of thug who would never admit he was wrong. If the Bengals win the SB and Dalton goes on a run like Flacco did last year without any interceptions, he would say they won in spite of Dalton.