Bye Week Game Thread

HoosierCat

Cool. Born and raised in Dayton/Huber Heights. Was 15 when the Bengals came to town in 1968 and dad I decided to switch from Browns to Bengals fans! Sure wish they had the same medical technology they have today back in 1968. Would have loved to see what Greg Cook could have done!

Absolutely. Cook was an amazing talent. Probably the biggest what-if in team history, though turning down NO's entire draft for Akili is a close second...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, army. Epic fail last night by the Broncos. And a waste of an incredible night by Moreno, who ended up leaving the locker room on crutches (but not before helping me crush sky in ff!)

With the Denver loss it's tough now to see a path to a first round bye for the Bengals. Thanks to Arizona they have a shot at the third seed with a win over Indy. Looks like that game and the two remaining division games will tell the tale.

It's been long enough for me to not really give Chad that much thought anymore.

I would prefer him not showing up at the team hotel when they are on the road, but that's not an every day occurance.

I still bemoan what could have been with him here in Cincinnati had he not lost his mind.

He was great in the day, but left the game as a punchline to a bad joke.

I bet he would have liked to finish the right way.

Not happening though.

Well, they appear to be getting healthy again in thinking both Maualuga and Still should be ready.

I don't expect light out play from either, but the depth sure doesn't hurt at this point of the season.

Yeah, i'm hoping for the strong closing as well.

Seeing as how the rest of the AFC sucks at this point, the Steelers are still very much alive.

Unreal the Titans are currently the #6 seed with a losing record.