They have to keep Dontay Moch

GeorgeObererIII

This guy can get to the QB. He is finally health and has showed he deserves a roster spot. Here is my breakdown on the rest of the roster...

OFFENSE (25)

QB

Andy Dalton

Josh Johnson

Zac Robinson

RB

BJGE

Gio Bernard

Cedric Peerman

I really want Dan Herron to get this spot but I have a feeling Rex Burkhead will take this spot. I love Herron on ST especially his ability to get to punts

FB

This is a tough one I think Orson Charles gets this spot but I think John Conners makes it too.

WR

AJ Green

Mohamed Sanu

Marvin Jones

Brandon Tate

Dane Sanzenbacher

Andrew Hawkins

TE

Jermaine Gresham

Tyler Eifert

This is tough because I think it is possible they keep both Charles and Connors at FB I think Alex Smith gets cut.

OL

Andrew Whitworth

Anthony Collins

Clint Bowling

Kyle Cook

Trevor Robinson

Kevin Zeitler

Andre SmithDennis Rowland

Tanner Hawkinson

DEFENSE (25)

DL

Carlos Dunlap

Robert Geathers

Margus Hunt

Domato Peko

Brandon Thompson

Geno Atkins

Devin Still

Michael Johnson

Wallace Gilberry

Dontay Moch/LB

LB

James Harrison

Rey Maualuga

Vontaze Burifict

Vicent Rey

J.K. Schaffer

CB

Terence Newman

Leon Hall

Adam Jones

Dre Kirkpatrick

Brandon Ghee

S

George Iioka

Reggie Nelson

Jeromy Miles

Taylor Mays

Shawn Williams

P

Kevin Huber

K

Mike Nugent

LS

Clark Harris

Let me know what you guys think. Hard choices to be made with all the competition. I think you will see a few guys on our bubble get signed quickly by others teams. Hopefully we get most of these bubble guys back on the PS.

Lamur looked to have separated his shoulder. I am guessing he is headed to the pup at the very least.

You can't PUP him. PUP is only for guys who haven't participated in practice, let alone a game, all summer

This guy can get to the QB. He is finally health and has showed he deserves a roster spot. Here is my breakdown on the rest of the roster...

OFFENSE (25)

QB

Andy Dalton

Josh Johnson

Zac Robinson

RB

BJGE

Gio Bernard

Cedric Peerman

I really want Dan Herron to get this spot but I have a feeling Rex Burkhead will take this spot. I love Herron on ST especially his ability to get to punts

FB

This is a tough one I think Orson Charles gets this spot but I think John Conners makes it too.

WR

AJ Green

Mohamed Sanu

Marvin Jones

Brandon Tate

Dane Sanzenbacher

Andrew Hawkins

TE

Jermaine Gresham

Tyler Eifert

This is tough because I think it is possible they keep both Charles and Connors at FB I think Alex Smith gets cut.

OL

Andrew Whitworth

Anthony Collins

Clint Bowling

Kyle Cook

Trevor Robinson

Kevin Zeitler

Andre SmithDennis Rowland

Tanner Hawkinson

DEFENSE (25)

DL

Carlos Dunlap

Robert Geathers

Margus Hunt

Domato Peko

Brandon Thompson

Geno Atkins

Devin Still

Michael Johnson

Wallace Gilberry

Dontay Moch/LB

LB

James Harrison

Rey Maualuga

Vontaze Burifict

Vicent Rey

J.K. Schaffer

CB

Terence Newman

Leon Hall

Adam Jones

Dre Kirkpatrick

Brandon Ghee

S

George Iioka

Reggie Nelson

Jeromy Miles

Taylor Mays

Shawn Williams

P

Kevin Huber

K

Mike Nugent

LS

Clark Harris

Let me know what you guys think. Hard choices to be made with all the competition. I think you will see a few guys on our bubble get signed quickly by others teams. Hopefully we get most of these bubble guys back on the PS.

Where's Mike Pollack? Assuming he's not too banged up, he has to make it

Bengals should be doing a couple of things today:

1. calling Thomas Howard

2. offering a TE or DL in trade for a safety

Lamur might have to take the recallable IR slot that they were holding for Baby Hawkins... which could make Hawkins a former Bengal. But can you imagine Hawkins playing for another AFC Central team? Bengals have nobody who could defend Hawk.

it's too bad that Moch was such a tremendous washout as a linebacker. Zimmer will never ever play him there again.

You forgot Lamur if his injury is not to bad, he is the starting Nickle LB.

Moch will go to the practice squad I think, if nobody picks him up.

Bengals trying trade him by the sound of things because they don't want to lose him for nothing,I also see us only keeping 2 TE's and hard picture us with 5 LB's 5 CB's because tends be positions we always go 6 deep.I do like moch but we'll all our Ends are Giants we still have plenty passrush out position otherwise Id maybe wanna see them let geathers go but I'm okay with a mix of Dunlap,Hunt,Harrison & MJ on 3rd downs...Shame Moch couldn't make it as a SLB could learn from harrison.

You forgot Lamur if his injury is not to bad, he is the starting Nickle LB.

Moch will go to the practice squad I think, if nobody picks him up.

Bengals trying trade him by the sound of things because they don't want to lose him for nothing,I also see us only keeping 2 TE's and hard picture us with 5 LB's 5 CB's because tends be positions we always go 6 deep.I do like moch but we'll all our Ends are Giants we still have plenty passrush out position otherwise Id maybe wanna see them let geathers go but I'm okay with a mix of Dunlap,Hunt,Harrison & MJ on 3rd downs...Shame Moch couldn't make it as a SLB could learn from harrison.

I don't see how they can be comfortable going into the yr with only two TEs. Surely they'll use 2 TE sets from time to time and if so, that'd leave them with no backups.

Shame the Bengals were so hell bent on moving him to OLB instead of just letting him compete at his natural DE spot from the jump.

That hasn't been something the Bengals have been very successful at and I hate to see them attempt.

This is very true. Let the players play there natural position and they might suprise you.

Shame the Bengals were so hell bent on moving him to OLB instead of just letting him compete at his natural DE spot from the jump.

That hasn't been something the Bengals have been very successful at and I hate to see them attempt.

This is very true. Let the players play there natural position and they might suprise you.

Or they can get cut since there's no room for them on the roster at that spot.

Or you let them play their natural position and they still miss the next two seasons due to migraines and other issues.

It's just hard to judge. Who knows...if the guy had been healthy over the last two seasons, he may have turned into a top-flight LB.

Welp, it looks like the Dontay Moch era is over in Cincy. He isn't on the taxi squad. Hobson wrote that its "unclear" whether he got claimed, wasn't interested in coming back here or wasn't pursued by the club.

Hope he catches on someplace, preferably in the NFC.

He's still young and cold bounce back with a good run of health. But he has yet to register an official tackle for the team. Kinda makes it a no-brainer considering some of the other talent at his position. How long do you wait?

/>http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/74289/bengals-trying-to-trade-dontay-moch

Well we can take him back anytime we want since he's now signed on Arizona's practice squad. Guys there can be plucked by another NFL team at will. Problem is for Dontay, they run a completely different D than we do.