Prisco picks the Bengals to win it all !!

UK Bengal

So some things I noticed.

He's predicting three teams from the AFCN (sorry Browns) make it to the playoffs.

The Bengals losses are to the Packers, Dolphins, Ravens, and Steelers.

Outside of the 3 AFCN teams, only the division winners from the AFC East, West, and South have winning records.

All other AFC teams just suck.

Also, the Bengals coaches should print off the comments section of this article and post it in the locker room.

That should be enough to piss off the Bengals so much they go out there and kill some teams !!!

I don't like Prisco all that much, but don't really disagree with him on this one.

I truly feel this team is close and have the talent to win the Super Bowl.

As long as I've read Prisco he's had a weird thing for the Bengals. Every few years he hops on the bandwagon, and he always picks a bad year to do it. After the team goes out and stinks it up for a few weeks, making him look stupid in the process, he noisily climbs off the bandwagon and then spends the next couple of seasons crapping on Cincinnati. Eventually though he gets over it and the cycle repeats.

Hopefully the blind squirrel/acorn principle is in force this year...

Well, if the talk about this being a different team than the one from the days of Carson, Chad, and TJ then the talk of success shouldn't even be part of the equation. It shouldn't even be a thought. There should be an expectation that the team is suppose to go to the playoffs each season and actually be in contention to get to the Super Bowl.

I don't think those expectations or the media acknowledging this team are off base in the least.

Not in the least.

I don't think those expectations or the media acknowledging this team are off base in the least.

Not in the least.

i agree completely.

It still makes me nervous. As a life-long Bengals fan, your spidey-senses can't help but tingle a little anytime optimism enters the room.

That said, I'll take it.

Who Dey! bengal.gif

Yea I saw on NFL Network that both Mike Silver, and D. Sharper have the Seahawks beating the bengals in the Super Bowl,

The whole thing is this team is filled with talent everywhere, Dalton needs to play his best ball, and there is no excuses why he shouldn't. I agree though last time I was this excited about a bengals team they won 4 games, but this team is completely different.

• 3 weeks later...