Bengalszone Premier League now open!

skyline

League Name: Bengalszone Premier League

League ID: 268542

Link to join...I think: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/268542/invitation?key=a0a9130d7035ba6c

It didn't ask for a password, so let me know if there are any issues. It's currently set up for 10 teams, but if we have more demand than that, I can open it up to 12.

Also, I'm open to any and all suggestions about rule changes and points. It's currently set up with default settings, but a few changes are likely to come.

See you there!

Also, I'm open to any and all suggestions about rule changes and points.

Is there an option to let you redo your lineup the Monday morning after you benched that guy who hasn't done jack s**t all year and then he blows up for like 200 points? :)

League Name: Bengalszone Premier League

League ID: 268542

It didn't ask for a password, so let me know if there are any issues. It's currently set up for 10 teams, but if we have more demand than that, I can open it up to 12.

Also, I'm open to any and all suggestions about rule changes and points. It's currently set up with default settings, but a few changes are likely to come.

See you there!

is it yahoo league again as it doesnt let you serach for a league when you click on join a league?

Also, I'm open to any and all suggestions about rule changes and points.

Is there an option to let you redo your lineup the Monday morning after you benched that guy who hasn't done jack s**t all year and then he blows up for like 200 points? smile.gif

Only if that guy happens to be on my team :P

I have it listed as Sunday night, September 1st I believe. Open to discussion, but I want it to be after the last pre-season game so we can avoid injuries for as long as possible.

Works for me. I'd be happy with just about any time that isn't early morning on the east coast.

• 3 weeks later...

One day in either direction would work just not on her birthday. We have a dinner reservation at 6 pm Eastern Time so even earlier in the morning on Sunday would work.

I've actually got an earlier draft that day on Sunday.

I'm not opposed to Saturday or Monday if Yahoo will let me change it this late.

Thoughts from others?

Monday at the same time would be awesome!

Well, bad news Wraith. Monday is available, but all of the decent evening times are gone. I assume they take certain times away once the slots are full to be sure their bandwidth holds out.

To be honest, though, people who pre-rank their players and then let the computer draft for them often end up doing better anyway.