Adam Jones: Secret Superstar

HoosierCat

I think he is a good CB and a excellent PR

Star? dunno about that.....

Hope this news clipping does not go to his head

I was a bit peeved when Jones was signed - to put it mildly.

HOWEVER, since he came to town he has proved himself as a solid player on the field and by all accounts a stand-up guy off the field. Fans have been slow to embrace the guy, understandably, but I'm glad if reports like this means he'll finally start getting his props. No doubt in my mind, he has been a great player for this team and deserves whatever accolades he gets at this point.

I was a bit peeved when Jones was signed - to put it mildly.

HOWEVER, since he came to town he has proved himself as a solid player on the field and by all accounts a stand-up guy off the field. Fans have been slow to embrace the guy, understandably, but I'm glad if reports like this means he'll finally start getting his props. No doubt in my mind, he has been a great player for this team and deserves whatever accolades he gets at this point.

Same here. I remember when they signed him, my reaction was along the lines of, you have to be fking kidding. But he has generally stayed out of trouble and has played surprisingly well. I suspect he'd be getting more praise if injuries hadn't wiped out much of his first two years here.