jerseys

:o I'm not bustin' on ya too hard here wookie, but you might wanna give that spell check button a click too! :P

What?? I make 1 little mistake and you're going to jump on me for it?? Besides, I've known plenty of people who say it just that way. Thyat is how they say it in the South. :rolleyes:

:o I'm not bustin' on ya too hard here wookie, but you might wanna give that spell check button a click too!  :P

What?? I make 1 little mistake and you're going to jump on me for it?? Besides, I've known plenty of people who say it just that way. Thyat is how they say it in the South. :rolleyes:

Oh! Well using the "Southern Dictionary/Spell Check" system, your post was error-less! I'm from Kentucky, I've heard it too! :lol:

***I'm just razzin' ya' bud!***

No problem, I don't generally spell check...but I'm usually pretty good unless I've been up all night, and or I've had a couple and I'm sitting down to post until I go to bed. But I can take some shots now and then, just don't think I'm angry if I give it right back to ya!! ^_^

No problem, I don't generally spell check...but I'm usually pretty good unless I've been up all night, and or I've had a couple and I'm sitting down to post until I go to bed. But I can take some shots now and then, just don't think I'm angry if I give it right back to ya!! ^_^

You are usually pretty good, and I didn't think you were angry. I felt you'd be good natured about it, and you were. B)

Sorry guys. If you guys had any real fans who cared about tradition, they'd be pissed.

"Who-Dey" Hell is Lee Suggs?

I'd be pissed too if I had a franchise that's never made it to the Super Bowl, moved out of town due to lack of support financially from their OWN fans, get a new team and actually think they have tradition. Wow, you're right, I'd be pissed if tradition is anything close to Cleveland Browns football.

The Browns have jersys w/ TRADITION.

That used to be right, but the undeniable truth is all that tradition is now offically sitting in Baltimore at the moment! All you got is the name that was left behind. If I had my choice in names of the "Ravens" or "Browns"...I'd pick the "Ravens" too.

The name "Browns" reminds me of why I need to occasionally wash my underwear twice with extra bleach! :lol:

The Browns have jersys w/ TRADITION.

Wow, your definition of tradition must be: no taste, unimaginative, and ugly as s**t....which BTW could be the basis for the uniform design.

Lets see, we need to design a uniform for a team named the Browns, and that play in Cleveland of all places, and are sorry as s**t, hmmmm gotta go to the bathroom, be right back.

10 minutes later: I've got it!! Right before I flushed the inspiration hit me!! Hence the Browns unis were born.

The Bungles

No man, sorry...Browns fans have not earned the right to call them the Bungles. In fact, maybe only the Cardinals faithful have less of a reason to call them the Bungles. Until the Clowns have achieved greatness, show respect to your divisional superiors. Who Dey!!! :player:

Sorry guys. If you guys had any real fans who cared about tradition, they'd be pissed.

I'd be pissed too if I had a franchise that's never made it to the Super Bowl, moved out of town due to lack of support financially from their OWN fans, get a new team and actually think they have tradition. Wow, you're right, I'd be pissed if tradition is anything close to Cleveland Browns football.

nuff said from Kirkendall :lol:

Until the Clowns have achieved greatness, show respect to your divisional superiors. Who Dey!!!

WTF is greatness?! A losing record to the Brown in the all time series and a couple of AFC championships?! ROTFLMAO!!! You BUNGLE fans are so stupid!

WTF is greatness you say, the fact that you have to ask means your clowns have never tasted it.

The all time wins and losses margin is separated by one game Clown boy. And that one win comes via the ' 87 strike game when most of your clowns crossed the lines !

You were a team of scabs then , and you're a team of scabs now. The Real Browns were so embarrassed to wear those s**t stained uniforms they moved to the shores of baltimore and renamed themselves the Rat-Birds !

How's that whole " I'll get you Modell , if it's the last thing I do " thing working out by the way..?? :lol::lol:

I heard that President Bush took time out of his busy campaign schedule to visit your teams practice the other day, Nice of him to visit another national disaster area huh..?

So 'til the next time we mop the floor with you tampons- go call the fire department to put your lake out again ! :player:

You were a team of scabs then , and you're a team of scabs now. The Real Browns were so embarrassed to wear those s**t stained uniforms they moved to the shores of baltimore and renamed themselves the Rat-Birds !

How's that whole " I'll get you Modell , if it's the last thing I do " thing working out by the way..??

Sad thing is, I think we STILL won more games then you even when we didn't have a team. 2-14??? Are you serious? Need I say again when was the last time you made the playoffs?! Quit living in the past w/ your worthless AFC Championships! 2nd place is the first loser!

Until the Clowns have achieved greatness, show respect to your divisional superiors. Who Dey!!!

WTF is greatness?! A losing record to the Brown in the all time series and a couple of AFC championships?!

Hey, at leat Browns fans can admit when they don't understand something. Greatness would be winning the AFC championship at least ONCE...greatness is winning the Super Bowl back to back like the Cowboys, or twice in 3 years like the Patriots, having an NFL Dynasty like the 'Niners and Steelers did, and boasting several HOF players and coaches.

So when the Browns can achieve Greatness (see above explanation if you've forgotten already) and can show actual proven dominance of the Bengals and the rest of the NFL, then MAYBE you can earn the right to call us the Bungles....MAYBE.

Oh, and the "stupid" remark...it would take most Clowns fans years of additional night school classes to reach stupidity. Most of you are Gumps at best, blissfully unaware of the reality going on around you in your own state. The reality that you have the 3rd best football team in the state. The best, obviously, are the Bengals with Ohio State coming in 2nd, and the Clowns just edging some of the local H.S. teams for the right to be the 3rd best.

Are you kidding me Wookie... The Browns don't even finish that high..

1. Cincinnati Bengals

2. Ohio St. Buckeyes

3. University of Cincinnati

4. Moeller High School

5. Mt. Healthy Highschool

6. St. Ignatius Highschool in Cleveland which only goes to prove that the Browns aren't even the best football team in their city ! :lol:

Not being a local I'm not too well informed when it comes to the H.S. teams in the area. I was just under the impression that none of them were better than an NFL team, but I guess I was wrong. I though of another team that was left out...Miami of Ohio is 10 times better than the Clowns!!!