jerseys

3. panthers

2.bengals

1.seahawks, everybody disses them but i like them because there different :)

im very bored

HUH??? Seabags??? Bungles??? Panzie asses???

We should all know who has the best unis in the business:

1. THE FAIDERS

2. THE COWTERDS

3. BUCCANEERS/69ers (tie)

I'm not even trying to show favoritism here guys--I hate all these teams.

I don't think any of you will disgree with me that the Raiders have bad-ass uniforms.

The tradition, as our buddy Kitared has already pointed out, goes very deep as well.

I hate the Faiders with a passion--but I'd be proud to wear that uniform.

#1 Raiders

#2 Cowboys (Blue)

#3 Bengals (Hate the white ones)

BTW, I went to the mall here in Hattiesburg, MS a couple days back and they had new CJ jersey in black for $100.00. I asked why so high when you can get them online for $65.00. He said just the store, but they got a "promotional" CJ jersey in and wondered if I might be interested in it. It was a large Orange CJ jersey, just my size. (The only one he had) I asked him how much and he said I could have it for $40.00. He obviously didn't know what he had and I'm a happier man for it !!! Anyway, have a good one.

WHODEY !!!

1. Bengals black jersey

2. Panthers black Jersey

3. Bengals orange jersey

I can't believe some of you guys...The Raiders??? WTF? It's just boring...I won't even go into how gay their logo is....I mean at least have a person that looks intimidating....As it is, it looks more like they are on the wrong side of the bay....

C'mon now, the silver and black looks great, but I'd have to go:

1) Bucs (Pewter/Red)

2)Bengals (Black, Orange)

3) Chiefs (Red)

4) Colts (Blue/White)

5) Falcons (Black, Red)

I do like that the Jets went back to the old school, much better than the all green with the little airplane on the helmet.

C'mon now, the silver and black looks great, but I'd have to go:

1) Bucs (Pewter/Red)

2)Bengals (Black, Orange)

3) Chiefs (Red)

4) Colts (Blue/White)

5) Falcons (Black, Red)

I do like that the Jets went back to the old school, much better than the all green with the little airplane on the helmet.

I'm probably the only one who like the all green Jets uni's. :player:

What's up with the love for the Charger's uni's...the powder blue!! Ugh

At least I'm sure we can all agree...the Browns uni's SUCK!!!

My 3 favorite jerseys are:

#1 New Bengals Black ( at home )

#2 New Bengals White ( away )

#3 Old Bengals retro

My favorite jerseys are always the Bengals .... my favorite players are always the guys that are wearing them and the place they both look the best is in the opponents endzone.

As to the Browns uniforms .............. the uniforms really don't suck. The players that are wearing them suck and so do the people in the stands. Especially the ones in the endzone who are so ugly that they look actually better in their doggie masks.

I like the old light blue and yellow wones way better though....

Are you serious?

Seriously, this thing with the Chargers unis has to be a joke. They do ok for what they have to work with...not sure I could come up with a better design for a lightning bolt logo, but they are near the bottom of the league for unis.

Ok, I've said my piece on that...we can broaden the thread a bit and go with the worst unis in the NFL.

My bottom 5

1) Browns

2) Steelers

3) Titans

4) Jaguars

5) Chargers

At least I'm sure we can all agree...the Browns uni's SUCK!!!

I feel this statement is a little harsh.

The Cleveland uniforms have been designed, scientifically, to promote confidence within the team. Well, it hides the sh1t stains they'll have when they face the new, improved and totally dominant Bengals who'll roll them over twice between Oct 17th & Nov 28th !!

the cleveland unis look tooo good for them with porange pants...give em back the s**t brown pants!

DEAD SERIOUS ON CHARGERS UNIS PAST AND PRESENT!!!!I do dig the threads and always have...plus my highschool is like the same helmets except a sweet ass green and yellow bolts...B) they are cool and I know when I see those jerseys lined up near bengals I smell a W

worst Unis have to be browns, Packers, Bears, steelers

3. panthers

2.bengals

1.seahawks, everybody disses them but i like them because there different :)

im very bored

HUH??? Seabags??? Bungles??? Panzie asses???

We should all know who has the best unis in the business:

1. THE FAIDERS

2. THE COWTERDS

3. BUCCANEERS/69ers (tie)

I'm not even trying to show favoritism here guys--I hate all these teams.

I don't think any of you will disgree with me that the Raiders have bad-ass uniforms.

The tradition, as our buddy Kitared has already pointed out, goes very deep as well.

I hate the Faiders with a passion--but I'd be proud to wear that uniform.

Didn't we talk about this Faider thing?! One day you are going to love them..... :P And I am pretty sure you will be watching them just a bit closer now! But of course I have to say:

#1 The Oakland Raaaaiiiders!

#2 The Atlanta Falcons

#3 B-More Ravens (sorry guys I know you hate 'em)