Reds vs Marlins

ArmyBengal

11.5 game lead and 30 games over .500 ?? Wow. Just wow.

I didn't see them being in this position early in the season.

Sure am happy i'm was wrong.

Yeah they didn't look all that good during exhibition and early in the season.

The central race is quite over, and I am not terribly worried about NL seeding. The top seed rarely wins it all anyways, and Washington is deliberately going into the playoffs without their best or second best pitcher.

Just don't fall into the third seed, Reds. Now is an okay time to be a little inconsistent, but in that final week before the playoffs I want to see good baseball.

Bengals win, the Reds win, an all around good day for Cincinnati. Now If the Cards get swept (tied two all in the fifth) this day could be epic!

O's win!!! LoL

The Cards lose to the Dodgers. Reds magic number is a mere five games! Thank you Los Angeles!

Bengals win, the Reds win, an all around good day for Cincinnati. Now If the Cards get swept (tied two all in the fifth) this day could be epic!

O's win!!! LoL

The Cards lose to the Dodgers. Reds magic number is a mere five games! Thank you Los Angeles!

The Cards beat the Dodgers 5-2 last night but you are correct, the magic number is 5 thanks to our 11 inning win yesterday over the Marlins