Pats Sign Stubby

god the patriots website is so much nicer than the bengals <_<

What NFL teams website isn't? The Bengals official website is so 1998 it's pitiful! Hello Bengals website staff...anytime you want to upgrade to at least the semi-new Millennium standard would be okay by us fans! <_<

A big reason the Pats have won 2 Bowls in 3 years is the priority given their D-line.

From last year's team they lose Ted Washington and Bobby Hamilton.

So what's Bill do? Sign Keith Traylor off the free-agent market, pluck a restricted free agent from the Steelers in Rodney Bailey, and use 2 of his first 3 picks to snatch Wilfork and probably one of the steals of the draft in Marquise Hill.

Now add all that up with Richard Seymour and one of the rising D-line stars of the league in Jarvis Green and you've turned a significant hit into a sizable gain in all likelihood.

When Bailey goes out, what's Bill do? Sign Stubblefield -- a guy who won't be paid for three games but damn sure wants to be where he's going and doing what he's going to do.

We need to get similar results for our D-line next year.

So what's Bill do?

Bill does what suits Bill. He's got a Super Bowl Ring to vouch for it.

Marvin does what suits Marvin. He too wears a Super Bowl Ring.

Different Super Bowl strokes for different Super Bowl folks!

What NFL teams website isn't? The Bengals official website is so 1998 it's pitiful! Hello Bengals website staff...anytime you want to upgrade to at least the semi-new Millennium standard would be okay by us fans! <_<

Staff? Wait...we have a staff for our website? I've always been under the assumption that only one guy has been running the site.

Staff?  Wait...we have a staff for our website?  I've always been under the assumption that only one guy has been running the site.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! :angry: I was clearly speaking about the Cincinnati Bengals official website, NOT this website!

This site you are currently viewing has it all over the Bengals OFFICIAL site. All they have is Hobson, and being the first in line for news releases. THAT'S IT!! Their layout SUCKS, and their forum is practically non-exsistent, (sorry..."Jungle Noise" is soooo lame!) and it looks so "retro" it make this 40+ year old feel queasey!

I can't see how you would have confused these two websites! :wacko: