Reds vs. Twins

I hope so! I've had to turn my TV off in disgust the past two nights and it just puts me in a bad mood.

Plus, Reds games are much more fun when my two year old girl is able to throw her first in the air and yell, "Go Reds!". She hasn't had much of an opportunity for that lately :P

The answer to my previous question is no. Chapman gives up a 2 run dinger in the top of the 9th. <_<

Thank God Detroit came back against Pittsburgh, otherwise we'd be sharing 1st place with them.

I was disgusted with the loss, but actually semi-encouraged by Chapman's outing. He needs to place the breaking ball better, but at least he was throwing it.

A lot of credit to Mauer who put together an AMAZING at bat. I about got sick when I saw him foul off that 102 mph heater.

Wow Minn is one of the worst teams in the AL. But that's why you got to play ev1 tough. I know they didn't over looks the Twins but ya got to think, hmmm the twins are coming here. In the bank!

Yes, happy he was throwing the slider, but you could see it in his body language that he just isn't confident.

He went up 0-1 in the count and then threw two balls, getting behind 2-1. He looked frustrated and then the Mauer at bat, which was amazing, took whatever he had left in confidence. They should have pulled him seeing how he responded. The Twins put in a pinch runner, but it wasn't needed. 2 run shot and that was the game. They need to figure out what is running around in his head.