Reds vs. Mets

ArmyBengal

Chapman looking like he usually does and closes out the Mets.

Reds win 7-3.

Pirates lose again !!!

The Reds are rolling and the Pirates are stumbling.

I LOVE it! (even though I'm still at work and following via computer)

The Royals came within literally a centimeter of blowing it, but St. Louis loses too.

4 game lead. B)

I didn't think Kansas City would hold on, but they emerged victorious. What I'd really like to see is a replay of Bruce's inside the park home run.

Maybe MLB will have a vid of it later.

It's one of the game highlights available on mlb.com.

/>http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_06_15_cinmlb_nynmlb_1&mode=video

I really recommend folks purchase the season package there to watch all the games. It's a bit of dough to fork over, but it's been awesome all year so far and I definitely don't want to miss any of this division championship season.

It's one of the game highlights available on mlb.com.

/>http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2012_06_15_cinmlb_nynmlb_1&mode=video

I now see why Bruce got the "inside-the-parker". The Mets left fielder nearly knocked himself unconcious ramming his head into the wall! :lol:

Second five game winning streak of the year. This team has a chance in a relatively weak NL (with some newbies winning games like Washington) to do some big things this year. The pitching has to hold up, but with the injured bullpeners returning and Latos hopefully getting settled in finally -- I'm excited.

Second five game winning streak of the year. This team has a chance in a relatively weak NL (with some newbies winning games like Washington) to do some big things this year. The pitching has to hold up, but with the injured bullpeners returning and Latos hopefully getting settled in finally -- I'm excited.

Things are looking good for Cincinnati this year. Not just in baseball either! 2012 could be epic.

1-0 Mets in the 2nd. Cueto is being forced to throw way too many pitches, both by Mets patience at the plate and an inconsistent strike zone.

We got lucky only giving up on run in a bases loaded situation. I don't see Cueto lasting past the 5th.