Reds vs. Pirates

ArmyBengal

The Reds get the day off today and then start up a 3 game series with the Pirates Tuesday evening.

For the series, the Reds send Bailey, Cueto, and Leake to the mound.

My favorite thing about this series ?? The Reds won't be facing McDonald, who seems to have their number.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this series and hope the Reds can put it on them.

GO REDS !!!

The Reds get the day off today and then start up a 3 game series with the Pirates Tuesday evening.

My favorite thing about this series ?? The Reds won't be facing McDonald, who seems to have their number.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this series and hope the Reds can put it on them.

GO REDS !!!

I'm also glad this series is at GABP.

I don't believe they hit a single home run at PNC during the last series...

GO REDS !!!

I'm glad they are not facing MsDonald also. He has been a beast for them this season, he has more teams number than just the Reds.

Agreed re: screw facing McDonald. It has been so frustrating watching this offense face him this year. It's actually pretty similar to what Charlie Morton did to the Reds the last year or two. Now they're hammering him though so hopefully McDonald takes his turn just the same next year.

Reds need to play good onthis long home stand. It would really help put some day lite between them and the other clubs in the Div. Go Reds!!!!

Reds need to play good onthis long home stand. It would really help put some day lite between them and the other clubs in the Div. Go Reds!!!!

Well they're doing well tonight. 5-0 in the 6th. Cueto is looking sharp too!

Sucks to see Chapman finally look mortal, but he'll bounce back i'm sure.

This might sound odd to say since he was still throwing in the high 90's but, he looked tired.

The run seemed to shake him up a bit and yeah, the Pirates seem to be "that" team this season.