Reds vs. Braves

ArmyBengal

Ok, they are back home for a 4 game stand against the Braves and another 3 against the Rockies.

For the Braves, this is who the Reds are sending to the mound:

Monday- Leake (0-5) Isn't there anyone in AAA that can pitch better than this ??

Tuesday- Latos (2-2)

Wednesday- Arroyo (2-2)

Thursday- Bailey (2-3)

Lets win more than we lose !!!

GO REDS !!!

This is a very good Atl club. They have been beating ev1. 3-1 would be super. And then the lowly Rockies come to town.....could be a good week. Reds are playing better.

Leake has had two quality starts lately, hasn't he? He's coming around...here's hoping the trend continues.

In this case, I'm very glad to say "I told you so", and I'm guessing you are all equally glad to hear it :P

And i'm very glad to take your "I told you so".

I was on the verge of thinking, "When do they send him down to work on things" ??

If he can maintain this momentum, it sure would be a pleasant situation for the starting rotation.

Nice to see them get the win in the opener. Now keep it going Reds !!!

Billy you here Chapman got speeding ticket doing 93 mph in ohio with Sup Lic. OUCH!!!

I guess he was going that fast to find out how the ball feels when he throws it.

***EDIT*** Now Chapman is in the game pitching in the top of the 9th.

They've taken the first 2 of the series ?? Yeah, i'm very happy to this point.

They have been playing VERY solid ball all the way around. If you have seen any of those first two games, you will see a team that is playing the best they have all season. It's fun to see them playing tight games against a really good team and coming away with a win. Keep it coming Reds !!!

Bailey takes the mound tonight as the Reds go for the sweep.

If I heard correctly, if the Reds sweep the Braves tonight, it would be the first time they had a 4 game sweep at home since like 1980 or some sh*t like that.

Anyway around, i'm looking forward to watching the game tonight !!!

GO REDS !!!