Reds vs. Nationals

ArmyBengal

A 3 game home series starting Friday evening with Leake, Latos, and Arroyo taking the mound.

After this series, it's 7 more on the road with the Braves, Mets, and Yankees.

They need to keep pace with the Cards, because oddly enough, they don't face them again until the 2nd half of the season in mid July.

GO REDS !!!

A 3 game home series starting Friday evening with Leake, Latos, and Arroyo taking the mound.

After this series, it's 7 more on the road with the Braves, Mets, and Yankees.

They need to keep pace with the Cards, because oddly enough, they don't face them again until the 2nd half of the season in mid July.

GO REDS !!!

Mets and Yankees back to back. The Reds don't even have to change hotels when they swap series! :lol:

I saw that as well Billy and thought that was some pretty good planning on the scheduling part of things.

I'd like to see them do well against all teams, but especially the Yankees. I really don't care for them much.

Well they're tanking this season in the AL east along with the BoSox. I don't shed a tear for either team.

It's time for Chapman to take Leake's spot in the rotation.

Um, this. I was having a conversation with friends tonight while watching the game and said the exact same thing.

Seriously, how could he be worse ??

It's not a matter of them thinking Chapman would be worse. They're just worried about their injury depleted bullpen.

Make that 3! Walk-off Grand Slam, anyone?

Oh, man, I would have loved to be at that game! cheers.gif

I'm still going over the box score on MLB.com.

img19038663.jpg

Without Joey, it appears we're lucky we weren't swept, and even picked up a game on the Cards who got hammered by Atlanta!

Just 2.5 games out. Not too bad, but things aren't gonna get any easier. Atlanta for two games, then on to New York for two against the Mets and three against the Yankees. This road trip will speak volumes about this team.