Reds at Pirates

Stripes

Friday 7:05, Cueto vs. Correia

Saturday 7:05, Leake vs. McDonald

Sunday 1:35, Latos vs. Morton

It's nice to have Johnny Cueto. He's mostly cruising again, up 3-1 going into the bottom of the 5th.

Holy crap. Back to back dingers by Zack Cozart and Drew Stubbs! 5-1. :cheers:

Annoying loss today, but it was nice to see Leake pitch well. I think the offense is starting to get into a more consistent rhythm. Rolen and Ludwick are going to need to get over the freaking Mendoza line soon though, they're getting old.

Annoying loss today, but it was nice to see Leake pitch well. I think the offense is starting to get into a more consistent rhythm. Rolen and Ludwick are going to need to get over the freaking Mendoza line soon though, they're getting old.

They look like they should be the bench players and give Frazier and Heisey the starter spots. Of course Heisey hasnt been much better than Ludwick. Frazier deserves more AB's.

They look like they should be the bench players and give Frazier and Heisey the starter spots. Of course Heisey hasnt been much better than Ludwick. Frazier deserves more AB's.

They both get the starts tonight. :sure:

Let's see some more of Todd Frazier, please. 2 for 4 today with a homer and a double, to go with a defensive play in the first that prevented three runs from scoring.

The dude is earning a spot in the lineup. Keep it coming!

Let's see some more of Todd Frazier, please. 2 for 4 today with a homer and a double, to go with a defensive play in the first that prevented three runs from scoring.

The dude is earning a spot in the lineup. Keep it coming!

he should of stayed with the club at spring....wtg REDS.....

Thing is when Cairo comes back he could be sent down again

You are right, Baker will probably keep the vets that are hitting just above .100 and send down Frazier. I'd like to see a platoon with Frazier and Rolen at least until Rolen heats up or Frazier cools down.