Reds vs Giants

UK Bengal

Happy happy to see the bats come alive.

But in the category of needing something to b*tch about:

Can someone tell me how LeCure looked so ridiculous out there last night ??

First, in what looked like an attempt to hit the batter in return for the Giants pitcher hitting Votto, he missed the guy and then gives up a homer to him. I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but that sh*t was embarrassing. We were sitting on a shutout and he goes out there and clowns it all up. If you are going to retaliate (which is neither here nor there) at least hit the f*cking guy !!!

Happy happy to see the bats come alive.

But in the category of needing something to b*tch about:

Can someone tell me how LeCure looked so ridiculous out there last night ??

First, in what looked like an attempt to hit the batter in return for the Giants pitcher hitting Votto, he missed the guy and then gives up a homer to him. I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but that sh*t was embarrassing. We were sitting on a shutout and he goes out there and clowns it all up. If you are going to retaliate (which is neither here nor there) at least hit the f*cking guy !!!

Yeah, he's been pretty bad so far.

But, with Masset and now Bray on the DL, I guess it's something we better get used to.

Everytime I get to watch Marshall, i'm left to wonder what the f*ck Chicago was thinking in letting him go.

I mean he is simply sick out there at the end of a game. Having him setup by Chapman was just ridiculous.

If this team could just get come consistent hitting early in games, it could get very interesting going forward.

I'm happy with the come from behind win for sure though !!

Now lets get the sweep !!

Wow this is a shocker. I thought they had this one. B ut its never over till its over. ( My O's are 12-7!!! WoW. Just swept the Blue jays at home sweet).