How long is Bobby V

semiotter

I don't think to long if he keeps it up like its going!! They havnt started to good and he has said some things about Players that didn't go over to well!

I don't think to long if he keeps it up like its going!! They havnt started to good and he has said some things about Players that didn't go over to well!

Red Sox management needs to wake up. The last guy let the players do whatever they wanted, and the lack of discipline showed up in crunch time. Next guy shows up and the first time he dares to say something critical about one of his own players, the player shoots his mouth off, the other players all come to his defense and say we don't understand what Valentine is doing.

What Valentine is doing, or trying to do, is take control of that team. Management should tell the players to shut up. Their beer drinking during games days are over. The team has a manager, the players play for the manager, end of story. Or at least is should be.

PS - the Tribe has righted the ship after a weak start, and has won the last 4 on the road. Detroit is trying to run away with the division before anyone else even wakes up.

Agreed with that you Guys!! But how about my O's they have started pretty good. Just beat the Chisox 3 out of 4 on the road. Plus they have won every series cept the Yankees ( Bastards) WTO Orioles. Plus I think I'm going to see them in July against the Indians!!! Sweeeeet!!!!!!

Agreed with that you Guys!! But how about my O's they have started pretty good. Just beat the Chisox 3 out of 4 on the road. Plus they have won every series cept the Yankees ( Bastards) WTO Orioles. Plus I think I'm going to see them in July against the Indians!!! Sweeeeet!!!!!!

Not to damper the mood, but don't the Orioles always start off playing well? Then tank in May/June?

Yeah I know CH but I got to relish in the wins while I can!!! Ooops the Angels just put the Smack down on them!!!

I hope the O's do well. Makes the AL East probably the toughest division in baseball. My buddy is a host on ESPN radio out there in Baltimore and is a Yankees fan. Would love to see him have to deal with the O's and the Yankees at the top of the division.

The tribe's on a tear, winning 6 of 7 so far on a 9 game road trip out west. Hafner looks like he's juiced out of his mind, he crushed one 465 in Kansas City. Pectoral muscle tear or bad hammy strain is undoubtedly forthcoming (followed by inexorable slide into mediocrity for the Indians).

OMG!! I'm in heaven,its Sat night, I'm off and the Orioles are on MLB Tv!!!!!!! Sweet!!! Plus I gotmy """NEW""" Orioles Baseball shirt on......Go Orioles!!! .....Plus to get back the Bobby V topic they blew a 9-0 lead today and lost "at" Fenway tothe hated Yankees!! And also the Red Sox have not won since Bobby made comments on the player last week. Goodbye Bobby V.