Darts .....

Scottishbengal

Well, it's the last league fixtures of the season tonight and I need a draw at least to secure a definite place in the promotion play-offs.

I'm currently sitting third with just one game left (against the No.1 player) and so avoiding defeat will ensure i'm in the post season fixtures. Of course if other results go my way it's possible I could lose and still make the play-offs ala the 2011 Bengals.

The league started in October - I've never played in a darts league before and think I've done extremely well for my first ever season. It's been really enjoyable.

WhoDey...........................180 !!!!

Well, it's the last league fixtures of the season tonight and I need a draw at least to secure a definite place in the promotion play-offs.

I'm currently sitting third with just one game left (against the No.1 player) and so avoiding defeat will ensure i'm in the post season fixtures. Of course if other results go my way it's possible I could lose and still make the play-offs ala the 2011 Bengals.

The league started in October - I've never played in a darts league before and think I've done extremely well for my first ever season. It's been really enjoyable.

WhoDey...........................180 !!!!

Good Luck, I used to play in a Cricket league when I worked in a factory years ago. Darts are fun and challenging.