T.O. Speaks

ArmyBengal

From PFT after T.O. was on NFL Network tonight...

Here are 3 quotes, the rest is here:
/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/19/terrell-owens-on-bengals-problems-we-didnt-have-the-coaching/

“You start with the head coach, and then you start with the staff on both sides of the ball,” Owens said on NFL Network’s Total Access. “Offensively, we really didn’t have the coaching that we really needed to muster what we had on the offensive side of the ball.”

“I’ve made a comment about if you’re trying to win some championships, it starts from the top down,” Owens said. “[sapp] mentioned Mike Brown; I think even before I got there, they said the owner was a little different. Obviously, I saw that.”

“Obviously if you have your franchise quarterback who is supposed to be that guy for your team trying to get out of there, that’s kind of telling the organization something, and that’s telling a lot of people out there something as well,” Owens said.

We the fans have been saying that for years! When you and I can sit in the stands or on our couch and call what plays are being run next, something is wrong! I'm going to be submitting my retirement packet very soon. It'd be nice for you and me, two Soldiers, to go down there and show them what discipline is all about. Illustrate how to plan and execute. Carson and TO won’t be back! We don’t have a QB! Nobody worth taking in the draft, QB wise! There isn’t really any good FA out there. Don’t want or need Vince Young. McNabb is kind of old. Vick won’t come and play for us. So it’s going to be interesting to see what happens.

so marvin and brat are idiots. mike brown is insane and the franchise as a whole is a joke. tell us something new T.O, also so add how you and chad played a huge part in carson going of the deep end. the fact that carson had a career game when you 2 douche bags broke down at the end of the season. the fact that your crappy tv show distracted you and your boyfriend from developing the passing game. which just shows the bitch in t.o, blame everyone but yourself typical bitch move!