Ah! I need some dire HELP!

TCBengal97

A need list of songs used during the games at PBS. I can remember Welcome to the Jungle we always use during kick off, and the Ferris Bueller song (Oh Yeah). But can not remember anymore, and if you can list a song with the situation it is used for (touchdown, sack, etc.) that would be awesome thanks.

And if you are wondering why I want to know...just so I can have them playing during ESPN NFL 2K5 because it allows it to be done, simply an amazing game though a dissapointment that they have Gardener as a Bengal and no orange UNI's or pants.

Don't forget "The Bengals Growl," our official fight song :rolleyes: . They used to have it up bengals.com but seem to have axed the link. Tho accurately described by a friend of mine as "the gayest fight song ever," it's strangely addicting. If you can't find a copy I can email you the windows media file...

Don't forget "The Bengals Growl," our official fight song :rolleyes: . They used to have it up bengals.com but seem to have axed the link. Tho accurately described by a friend of mine as "the gayest fight song ever," it's strangely addicting. If you can't find a copy I can email you the windows media file...

Joisey - never bring up that song again. plz :(

Joisey - never bring up that song again.  plz :(

Aww, c'mon, ya gotta love the "Growl." Every time that tuba goes "hoomp" I crack up.

All it really needs is for some gangsta rapper to do a good cover...

Another P Diddy, or Puffy Combs, or Puff Daddy, or Sean Colmes, or whatever the f**k his name is, cover? :lol:

Isn't William Hungs version of She Bangs played a lot? B)

If you haven't bought the CD, get it. YMCA and I Believe I Can Fly will have you rolling on the floor for hours. Why not support the guy?? If he sells enough, maybe he'll buy some bling and put out a rap album.

And here's William Hung with his cover of, "Ice Ice Baby"... :lol:

A need list of songs used during the games at PBS. I can remember Welcome to the Jungle we always use during kick off, and the Ferris Bueller song (Oh Yeah). But can not remember anymore, and if you can list a song with the situation it is used for (touchdown, sack, etc.) that would be awesome thanks.

And if you are wondering why I want to know...just so I can have them playing during ESPN NFL 2K5 because it allows it to be done, simply an amazing game though a dissapointment that they have Gardener as a Bengal and no orange UNI's or pants.

You have to unlock the orange uniforms in "The Crib" with superior gameplay, and the Gardner/Weathersby/Ross/Abdullah issues will be taken care of with online updates after camp.