9and 0 here we come

diehardchef

The chiefs are a lousy team because the teams they beat aren't very good?

Nobody said the Chiefs are a lousy team. Just an overated team. I think they are a very good team and were my pick to go to the Super Bowl. But the facts speak for themselves. The have played 2, count them 2 teams over 500 and beat them, The Bengals have played 3 teams over 500 and beaten 2 of them. It's not the Chiefs fault they have a light schedule, far from it, it's to their advantage and they are using it well. But don't be patting them on the back just yet.

I think you'll be supprised how many of those people are Chiefs fans

Yep, people love to ride the bandwagon and like I've said the chiefs are the NFL flavor of the month.

No team is unbeatable, it's that simple.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chiefs are a lousy team because the teams they beat aren't very good?

Nobody said the Chiefs are a lousy team. Just an overated team. I think they are a very good team and were my pick to go to the Super Bowl. But the facts speak for themselves. The have played 2, count them 2 teams over 500 and beat them, The Bengals have played 3 teams over 500 and beaten 2 of them. It's not the Chiefs fault they have a light schedule, far from it, it's to their advantage and they are using it well. But don't be patting them on the back just yet.

I think you'll be supprised how many of those people are Chiefs fans

Yep, people love to ride the bandwagon and like I've said the chiefs are the NFL flavor of the month.

No team is unbeatable, it's that simple.

Is this really coming from a team that lost to the Cards? So why do you keep losing to teams under 500? We beat 4 of the 5 teams you lost to. Sack up for a loss, I will be here Monday to read your lame a$$ excuses.

Is this really coming from a team that lost to the Cards? So why do you keep losing to teams under 500? We beat 4 of the 5 teams you lost to. Sack up for a loss, I will be here Monday to read your lame a$$ excuses.

I'm sure you'll be here Monday...IF the Chiefs win. But will you have the guts to sign on if they lose?

I haven't been to your frontrunner site, but if Cincy loses I'll show and sing their praises. That's a bet offer. Only if you do the same for a KC loss. Come back and praise the Bengals and take it like a man.

Game?

I'm in. I'll be back one way or another. As a Mizzou fan it wouldn't be the first time I've had to eat crow.

I don't think you'll have to worry about O&A. He'll be back one way or another.

Just curious about redsfan2. he said he signed up under the same name...but he sure ain't on the roster.

I've been talking with the guys over at Wild Bills .......... under redsfan 2. I haven't been posting anywhere else.

I stop by and read some of the other posts from time to time cause its always good to get a different perspective. As a member of a "rotary club", though my posts would probably be pretty boring.

I'm in.  I'll be back one way or another.  As a Mizzou fan it wouldn't be the first time I've had to eat crow.

I don't think you'll have to worry about O&A.  He'll be back one way or another.

Just curious about redsfan2.  he said he signed up under the same name...but he sure ain't on the roster.

I've been talking with the guys over at Wild Bills .......... under redsfan 2. I haven't been posting anywhere else.

I stop by and read some of the other posts from time to time cause its always good to get a different perspective. As a member of a "rotary club", though my posts would probably be pretty boring.

Don't worry. if we read hippityHop's posts, we'll read anything.

It really doesn't matter what you all throw at us. First set of downs is the only thing you will be excited about. The offence play dope a rope the first set to evaluate what the D is doing then from then on there are just to many weapons for you all to stop. Blitz all you want, not only do we have the best OL in the league we also have the best Blocking FB who by the way will make the pro bowl this year. Tony Richerson. Then when you do blitz, screen pass, short dump of to TG, or just a simple draw to Holmes. Then once we get you guessing the game is over. Trent will have plenty of time to do anything he wants. Field position will also be a key factor. Daunte will provide that or your kicker will by not kicking to him. Worst case senerio we bring in Mr. Automatic for 3 points. I just don't see what you have. Ok so your RB is hot, how long do you think you will be doing that when your down 14 to 20 points. You will dump the run in the third quarter. Then comes our strengh. Witch is defending against the pass. I just don't see how your so positive. I do know that any team can beat any team on Sunday, and that about all you have. There is no element of surprise as Moter Mouth has shot off his mouth. Giving us something to play for now. Good luck and we will be back to gloat. 10-0

It really doesn't matter what you all throw at us. First set of downs is the only thing you will be excited about. The offence play dope a rope the first set to evaluate what the D is doing then from then on there are just to many weapons for you all to stop. Blitz all you want, not only do we have the best OL in the league we also have the best Blocking FB who by the way will make the pro bowl this year. Tony Richerson. Then when you do blitz, screen pass, short dump of to TG, or just a simple draw to Holmes. Then once we get you guessing the game is over. Trent will have plenty of time to do anything he wants. Field position will also be a key factor. Daunte will provide that or your kicker will by not kicking to him. Worst case senerio we bring in Mr. Automatic for 3 points.  I just don't see what you have. Ok so your RB is hot, how long do you think you will be doing that when your down 14 to 20 points. You will dump the run in the third quarter. Then comes our strengh. Witch is defending against the pass. I just don't see how your so positive. I do know that any team can beat any team on Sunday, and that about all you have. There is no element of surprise as Moter Mouth has shot off his mouth. Giving us something to play for now. Good luck and we will be back to gloat. 10-0

Hershey Bar ??? Sounds more like crystal ball. Don't you just hate it when somebody ruins it for you and tells you how its going to end.

So far, you guys have won this game ...... the super bowl.... and gone to the pro bowl. So far I don't have to watch any coverage or go to any games till spring training. Unless you already got the baseball season laid out too.

You guys aren't from KC ...... you're from ******* DisneyLand.

Is this really coming from a team that lost to the Cards?

Yeah, like it takes a bucket o' balls to go talk trash on another team's board when you're 9-0.

So why do you keep losing to teams under 500?

Why do you keep making a big deal out of beating teams under .500?

We beat 4 of the 5 teams you lost to.  Sack up for a loss, I will be here Monday to read your lame a$$ excuses.

Won't find any from me, army. We lose, we lose, I don't whine about it. It's in the books and we've got revenge against SD to consider.

Is this really coming from a team that lost to the Cards?

Yeah, like it takes a bucket o' balls to go talk trash on another team's board when you're 9-0.

So why do you keep losing to teams under 500?

Why do you keep making a big deal out of beating teams under .500?

We beat 4 of the 5 teams you lost to.  Sack up for a loss, I will be here Monday to read your lame a$$ excuses.

Won't find any from me, army. We lose, we lose, I don't whine about it. It's in the books and we've got revenge against SD to consider.

Yeah. What he said.