Reds vs. Cubs

ArmyBengal

The Reds wont be sweeping the Brewers, Harang is coming back to start on Tuesday and unless they can give him about 10 runs I think it will be a loss.

JESUS H. CHRIST !!! You've got to be kidding me...

On a side note, does anyone know Jesus' middle name ??

Henry ?? Hugh ??

I've often wondered that...

Horatio? I think it's Latin.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harang isn't what he used to be, but I don't think he's so horrible that I'll chalk up a loss just as a reaction to seeing him on the lineup card. He's still capable of those eight inning monsters he used to pitch. Now he simply mixes in some awful games where he gives up four homers or some such.

The Reds wont be sweeping the Brewers, Harang is coming back to start on Tuesday and unless they can give him about 10 runs I think it will be a loss.

Henry ?? Hugh ??

Good call, I'll have to keep that one in mind.

Henry ?? Hugh ??

Good call, I'll have to keep that one in mind.

Thanks, It has a flow to it.

Most of those biblical types are usually Latin, I think. Except the ones that aren't.

* Somewhere, Brandon Phillips is smiling: Since the Cardinals went into Cincinnati and angrily stormed the place during a three-game sweep, they've gone 5-10. The Reds have responded rather spectacularly, winning 11 of 15 since being pushed into second place (by a game) by that St. Louis sweep. The Reds have had only one problem this season: beating the Cardinals. The Reds are 5-10 against STL, and 70-45 against everyone else. The Cardinals are 10-5 against the Reds, and 59-54 against all others.

/>http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/article_9009366a-b449-11df-907a-00127992bc8b.html

Harang isn't what he used to be, but I don't think he's so horrible that I'll chalk up a loss just as a reaction to seeing him on the lineup card. He's still capable of those eight inning monsters he used to pitch. Now he simply mixes in some awful games where he gives up four homers or some such.

In his 2 rehab games in the minors he gave up 11 runs. There is no need for him to be a starter any longer, when others are pitching better. Cr@p I would rather see Aroldis get the start on his first day in the majors, because it will surprise me if Harang is not bombed by the Brewers big bats today. Hopefully I am wrong, it has been known to happen.