Reds vs. Dodgers

ArmyBengal

I haven't heard anything about Dunn either. He's having the best offensive season of his career right now, so I wouldn't be terribly opposed to the idea. He's still an awful defender though and he still feasts on strikeouts at a pace only matched by Reynolds in Arizona.

Holy crap, you have to love how this team is playing right now. Frauds ?? Guess again Cowturd.

Phillips does some damage and drives in all three runs. VERY nicely done. That's how you back it up.

The Reds haven't won a road series against the Dodgers since 2004 and they have Cueto coming off the suspension tonight with his awesome road record. I have a feeling they will be able to break that road series streak this time around.

The Dodgers counter with Billingsly tonight who should present a challenge, but I'm hopeful.

I want to see the Reds stay focused when having success and not get complacent.

GO REDS !!!

I want to see the Reds stay focused when having success and not get complacent.

Most fans would have thought that after the sweep by St. Louis in Cincinnati, they would have been the team that would be sitting on a 4.5 game lead right now. The Reds showed some resilience and heart.