Reds vs. Marlins

ArmyBengal

Ok, the Reds have a day off today and they need to regain some focus after a bad series with the Cards.

Tomorrow the start a 3 game series with the Marlins and Volquez will be back on the mound.

I didn't notice that Travis Wood was the one sent back down to the minors when the Edmonds trade happened.

The Cards start a 3 game series with the visiting Cubs, so hopefully the Cubbies can treat them the same as last time they played.

GO REDS !!!

I hate to admit I was worried about tonights game after the St Louis beat down. But that was quickly put to rest.....P.S Damn whats up with my Os geeeeeeeeeeze

The Cards lost to Chicago today, so let's hope the Reds can get it done tonight and pull back into a tie.

It appears the weather is not going to cooperate tonight. Whatever, the Cards lost and I'm good with that!

Come on CoCo!!! Let's get this win!!! Cubs are smacking the Cards around!!! Sweet...Uuuug Ball 4. He sure makes me cringe when he goes out there

Yeeeees Reds win!!!! How sweet it is. Next up the Dbacks out in Billy country!! Hope you can catch a game while they are out there Bill.

Next up the Dbacks out in Billy country!! Hope you can catch a game while they are out there Bill.

God I'd love to semi, but with the demands of my job, weekday games aren't an option. :weep:

Bummer Bill. I bet you could get good seats to

Next up the Dbacks out in Billy country!! Hope you can catch a game while they are out there Bill.

God I'd love to semi, but with the demands of my job, weekday games aren't an option. :weep:

Bummer Bill. I bet you could get good seats to

I could. I just don't feel like shelling out another $50 for a decent seat to sit in while I pay $10 to drink a lousy beer. I'll pay that kind of money for bourbon. Never stinking beer!