Reds vs. Cubs

ArmyBengal

The Reds have a day off today before heading to Chicago to start a 3 game series with the Cubs.

Arroyo will take the mound in the starter. Here's to hoping the Reds can work out some of the dings they've got going on right now.

The Cards also have the day off before starting up Friday against the Marlins.

Hopefully the Reds just stay focused on this series with the Cubs, knowing they will be hosting the Cards in a big 3 game series after this one.

GO REDS !!!

Bronson with the gem. 3-0 sweeeeet

Just keep it rolling through the weekend, and speaking of which, this Sunday I'll be at the Padres @ Diamondbacks game in Phoenix! Really looking forward to it. The downside is that I'm going to miss the 1st half of the Bengals game that same night. :angry:

Bronson with the gem. 3-0 sweeeeet

Just keep it rolling through the weekend, and speaking of which, this Sunday I'll be at the Padres @ Diamondbacks game in Phoenix! Really looking forward to it. The downside is that I'm going to miss the 1st half of the Bengals game that same night. :angry:

Heck its just pre season Billy. Have fun at the game and in the big city....

Yes that's a sign of a "Good" team!!! Wow 15 games over .500.

Also I just got up turned on WGN (chicago) and the O's vrs WSox game is on !! Sweet go O's.