Reds vs. Braves

ArmyBengal

Now this is a big series for the Reds. I know they all are, but the Braves are leading the Phillies in the East and playing really good ball this year.

Cueto will be taking the mound in game 1 of 3 of this series tomorrow night.

They haven't lost a series since coming off the break and split one with the Nats.

The Cards lost today to the Mets, putting the Reds back in first by a half game !!! Thank you Mets !!!

GO REDS !!!

I can't stand the Braves as well and it pains me to see them doing so well this season.

The Reds have always seemed to struggle against them and the Braves knocked them out of the playoffs the last time they went in 1995.

The Braves are like the Pittsburgh Steelers of major league baseball to me. I just hate them...

The Braves are like the Pittsburgh Steelers of major league baseball to me. I just hate them...

Nah. More like the Dallas Cowboys. They both like to be presumptuous call themselves "America's Team". Well guess what, I'm an American, and the Braves aren't my team.

With the Cards playing the Pirates, we need to keep pace.

With the Cardinals playing the Pirates, Cincy needs to win every game because Pittsburgh ain't worth a crap.

That had better hold up the next series, when Cincy plays them. They swept the Reds early in the year and it is time to take some revenge.

The Reds got the better of them in their last series with the Reds getting the sweep. Just keep winning series and they will be fine.

On a side note, the Reds haven't scored a run during a Sunday game for the past three weeks in a row. Hopefully today will be different !!!