Reds vs. Astros

ArmyBengal

The Reds start a 3 game set at the Astros tonight. Travis Wood takes the mound again and it sure would be nice to see him get his first win.

It's ashame he hasn't gotten it yet considering how well he has pitched to this point.

The Astros are coming off of taking 2 of 3 from the Cubs and have Bud Noris (2-7) taking the mound tonight.

Thankfully, the Cards lost last night to the Phillies, but are starting a 3 game set at the Cubs.

Sounds like a push in the quality of our two opponents.

I haven't given up on our boys by any stretch and having Rolen and Votto out yesterday didn't help any, along with Volquez pitching poorly.

There are still many game left to play and I'm still happy we are within a game and a half at this point.

Usually I've fully moved onto football by this point in the baseball season. I'm enjoying this for now !!!

GO REDS !!!

Wow Philly finally won a game . Thank goodness . Oh well lets go get em in Houston.....GO REDS!!!!!

Not only that, but the Cubbies shut them out again today! Maybe 1st being in place again isn't out of reach.

Oh, BTW semi, I found this little gem from a recent Orioles game on YouTube today:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffWxVvHLwXM&feature=player_embedded

The Baltimore police seem no better than the ball team there. Sorry man, but it's funny. :P

And the Cardinals lose again today 6-5 setting up the Reds with the chance to move back into 1st place in the Central.

GO REDS !!!

Hah! Looks like their long winning streak is now turning into a long losing streak. Go get 'em Reds!