Bengalszone's Fantasy Football Leagues are back!

As most members here well know Desperate Derelict runs our two annual leagues. Bengalszone Premier and Bengalszone Select, and both are open for registrations. Those who played last year should have received invites automatically from Yahoo over a week ago, and now it's time to open it up to the rest of the members here who may be interested in playing.

If so, go to Yahoo Fantasy Sports and enter the following information:

For Bengalszone's Premier League:

League ID#: 114428

League Name: Bengalzone Premier

Password: Carson

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bengalzonepremier

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Mon Sep 6 7:15pm EDT

Max Teams: 12

For Bengalszone's Select League:

League ID#: 114451

League Name: Bengalzone Select

Password: Palmer

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bengalzoneselect

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Sat Aug 28 10:30am EDT

I'd like to play along, but I fear the tight schedule around here would restrict me from paying my roster the attention it'd need, not to mention even participating in the draft.

I hear you. I picked the Select League due to it's weekend draft day versus the Premier Leagues draft happening on a monday afternoon.

I'd like to play along, but I fear the tight schedule around here would restrict me from paying my roster the attention it'd need, not to mention even participating in the draft.

I hear you. I picked the Select League due to it's weekend draft day versus the Premier Leagues draft happening on a monday afternoon.

I'd get into one if the auto draft is used, just cant spend that much time on the draft anymore.

i'd like to get in, even though i don't post here much.

Not a problem. There are plenty of spots open in the Select League, which I'm in. Not sure about spots in the Premier League. I posted the info for joining in this threads first post, so just go to Yahoo and copy and paste it there in their FFL registration page.

Is there a difference between the leagues?

Not that I know of whizzo. I believe the scoring and rules are identical. The main reason for two leagues is that each one is capped at 12 teams maximum, and normally we have more than 12 members here who want to play. Hence two leagues. The only reason I chose the Select League over the Premier League was it's live draft was scheduled on a Saturday when I could attend. The Premier League live draft was scheduled to commence on a Monday when I would still be at work out here in Arizona.

It's Labor Day - A day off for many - if you want a different time please let me know

I'll join. does it matter which league?

Nope. I know the Select League has spots open, but I don't know about the Premiere League, because I'm not in that one.

There are still 5spots in the Premier League

Next year is the year for me. I simply have to much going on with my military career coming to an end and planning that goes into that.

I'm about to be unemployed for God's sake. I have to find a job !!!

Army - call me for Cincinnati jobs