Mets / Reds

semiotter

Scratch that. Votto just took over the NL home run with his second of the game. f**k the All Star Game. B)

Amen TDB. But I seen he is leading early vote.

Reds win a wild one 8-6! All-Star snub Joey Votto only hits 2 homers and a double.

Reds are 2 games up. Sweeeet

Still in Cincinnati for the rest of the week. Nice to be able to watch some games on TV, but sucks I can't go to the ballpark to catch one.

Sorry about your luck Army. But the tube aint to bad!!!

Santana beats Reds 3-0 with his arm and his Bat.

Also Aaron goes on DL and Reds call up Matt Maloney. That makes 3 rookie pitchers that are starters wow!!! When is the last time you saw this?

Santana beats Reds 3-0 with his arm and his Bat.

Also Aaron goes on DL and Reds call up Matt Maloney. That makes 3 rookie pitchers that are starters wow!!! When is the last time you saw this?

I am not at all worried about Harang being on the DL, Maloney pitched as well or better than 90% of Harang's outings for the last three years.

Red's lucked out with the 9 run 9th by the rockies to beat the cards last night.

Wow! Thanks Grizz I missed that news.

Red's win another series. This time on the road against the wild card leading team. They will get a boost shortly with the return of Volquez. I hope they can keep this momentum going against the Phils.