Reds vs. Cubs

ArmyBengal

Brewers beat the Dog Crap out of St Louis tonight. Tnk u Brew Crew.

A side note: this is the team I am leary of. The Brewers pitching looks like its coming around and we know they can hit. Watch out for this bunch.

A side note: this is the team I am leary of. The Brewers pitching looks like its coming around and we know they can hit. Watch out for this bunch.

Can't leave the door open for Milwaukee. they could easily walk through it.

Can't leave the door open for Milwaukee. they could easily walk through it.

Hey Billy is Ariz gonna have a Fire sale with their players? I would love to see their center fielder play for the Reds. He can hit, field and run and still young!! See if you can work out some kind of trade!! LoL, Omg add Chris Young to this line up and its over!! More pop in his bat what a great RBi man and he is not affraid to go after it in the outfield.And rumors have it he is one they would let go.

Wow is the wind blowing out at wrigley today Paul Janish, Corky Miller and Drew Stubbs (2) Hrs today plus Brandon Phillips. Another 7th inning explosion. 8 runs and counting. Sweeeet 4th of July fireworks Reds style.....

Sweeeet 4th of July fireworks Reds style.....

Damn! I guess. I just got home and checked the score. 13-3 in the 7th! :)

Well Stubbs must of read my post to you about getting Ariz centerfielder!! He has 3 hrs today WoW!!!!!