Reds vs. Phillies

semiotter

We have 3 at home against the NL champion Phillies. Then they go to Chicago, NY mets and end up with Phillies before All-Star break. That's a 11 game road swing. They can do it but we need to play well and we have the team that can do it. We have played ok on the road. Good pitching and good hitting will get us through. Go Reds!!!!!!

S**t. Arizona just freaking HANDED the game to St. Louis! The Dbacks suck.

They (Dbacks) just threw it away on two really bad throws one to 3rd and one at home. And they were easy plays!! Geeez St Louis always seems to get lucky!!! Oh well at least we won.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but someone told me there was a Bill Bray sighting yesterday.

Yes he pitched the ninth inning got the first two batters out then gave up a single then a two run homer. Then struck out the last batter.

I slightly changed the topic to the game thread and kept the orignal title at the bottom.

I figured it was better than starting a new thread when this one was already talking about the series.

Yeah!! Its started out one way then it went in this direction!!! So that's Cool..

Well Rhodes proves his is human giving up 3 runs in the 10th after Votto hits Two out three run homer to tie it.

A funny move by Baker in 6th inning. Two out man on second and he let's Leake bat even though he wasn't going to pitch him next inning???? WTF was that about?? I don't know.

Oh well let's get em Wed. Last home game before All-Star game. This game is on MLB network guys 1230 EST. So check it out if you have it.

Well Rhodes proves his is human giving up 3 runs in the 10th after Votto hits Two out three run homer to tie it.

A funny move by Baker in 6th inning. Two out man on second and he let's Leake bat even though he wasn't going to pitch him next inning???? WTF was that about?? I don't know.

Oh well let's get em Wed. Last home game before All-Star game. This game is on MLB network guys 1230 EST. So check it out if you have it.

The Reds came back to tie the game? Crap. I turned it off in the 8th I was so disgusted. :blink:

They were talking about the decision to have Leake hit in that situation this morning, but it's neither here nor there now.

The Reds made a game of it, but couldn't hold on. I still love the fact this team feels the game is never truly over until it's over and can come back with their last at bat. That goes a long way to having the kind of confidence needed to stay in contention for the remainder of the season. Well, at least we can hope right ??

Its Roy Halladay pitching today. I'm watching it on MLB and its using the Phillies network to cover the game with phillies announcers.

We really need Cabrera. Stubbs and Bruce to get hot.

Ok Jay smacks the s**t out of a Halladay pitch to give the Reds a 4-3 lead going to the ninth. Now CoCo earn ur money and save it!!!!!

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFreaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooThis was huge guys!!! You beat a pitcher like Halladay and that's Big!!!! Great win Reds!!Great Win!!! I'm not going overboard am I?? LoL