Reds vs. A's

ArmyBengal

Let's have some Reds vrs A's world series flash back magic this series!!!! Plus Wed game is on MLB net. So check it out if you can....we can't keep hitting like we did over the weekend can we?????

I'm tempted to make the blatantly premature doomsday call: fork 'em. These Reds look just like others about five years ago that started hot and then fell the hell apart quick as ye blink.

Hope I'm wrong, and the pitching is a bit better than it was back then.

I'm tempted to make the blatantly premature doomsday call: fork 'em. These Reds look just like others about five years ago that started hot and then fell the hell apart quick as ye blink.

Hope I'm wrong, and the pitching is a bit better than it was back then.

Don't jump ship yet Bro. Hang in there and ride this puppy out.

Cordero gives up nearly all of the A's runs and blows the save... but he gets the W. lol.gif

What a worthless stat.

Amen! Blown save should not get the "W"

Its good to see the "Old timer" out west chiming in tonight.

Bronson was great tonight. A lot of hits but not many runs. But they won enuff sed.

Cordero ur killing me ur freaking killing me.

I feel a sweep coming. Do ya.ll feel it??? Can you see the lite?? The band Elwood the band!!! The Band? Had to throw that "Blues bros" bit in there. Gosh I love that movie. What the hell has that got to do with Reds an A's heck I don't know I've been up to long. Later Reds Heads I'm going to bed.

Ok its the bottom of the 9th. Run and get your 4 leaf clovers your lucky shamrock, cross your fingers toes eyes!!! Anything that is lucky because its Cordero time!!!!

Looks like the slump might be about over. Left a few on base today but scored enough to get the "W". Now its time to get them Indians and keep rolling. Later Dudes.......

They are 4 of their last 7 which is nice, but only 4 of their last 10 as well. They just need to remain focused and be the team that has alwas felt they could win the game in their last at bat all season long to this point. It's the confidence that will pull them through. They just can't lose that and it would appear the sweep by the Mariners didn't kill them as much as I thought it might.

Next...