Whos your college team?

Bucknut here.

Hey SKy, with UC going to the Big East after this season, do you think they'll be competitive? Your head coach is the former defensive coord. from OSU, so that may help...

not immediately, but over the long haul i think it'll be great. more attention, which will bring in better talent.

Absotively Posolutely Buckeyes--24/7. When the Buckeyes won the National Championship, I was elated for months on end.

I like UD Flyers for basketball.

Anti-MeatChicken. Maybe I should just list all the teams I do hate:

1. MeatChicken

2. MeatChicken

3. Notre f**king Damn

4. Wischeesesin

5. ANY PAC 10 TEAM

6. Knee-ass-ska

7. Miami

8. Florida State Criminals

9. The SEC other than Tennessee (Especially KY-Jelly and South Carolina)

10. Penitentiary State

11. MeatChicken

12. MeatChicken State

13. f**k it--ANY FLORIDA SCHOOL

Absotively Posolutely Buckeyes--24/7. When the Buckeyes won the National Championship, I was elated for months on end.

I like UD Flyers for basketball.

Anti-MeatChicken. Maybe I should just list all the teams I do hate:

1. MeatChicken

2. MeatChicken

3. Notre f**king Damn

4. Wischeesesin

5. ANY PAC 10 TEAM

6. Knee-ass-ska

7. Miami

8. Florida State Criminals

9. The SEC other than Tennessee (Especially KY-Jelly and South Carolina)

10. Penitentiary State

11. MeatChicken

12. MeatChicken State

13. f**k it--ANY FLORIDA SCHOOL

Michigan all the way baby!!!! I think I'll list the teams that I hate as well.

1. OSU

2. Notre Dame

3. Florida State

4. Colorado (all I have to say is HAILMARY!!)

5. Nebraska

6. Miami

7 Penn State

8. Michigan State

9. Purdue

I'm sure there are some other teams that I hate out there, but those are my most hated.

Nebraska for football - with UNLV a distant second just cuz i went to college there.

Cincinnati for basketball - UNLV a close 2nd cuz their basketball team is ok or good every year.

Viginia Tech in every damn sport possible. no other schools unless they're from the great state of Virginia, unless of course it's UVA....I hate UVA more than the Browns.

I dont have an overwhelming allegiance to any school.

Teams I pull for though are....

Ditto.

With that said, I like

USC

Oregon State (Uh-huh,huh.....Beavers.... :P )

OSU

Oregon (dope field and uni's)

Washington (ditto)

Sadly enough, I still watch my poor Ohio Bobcats :rolleyes:

Since you are a Mountee Fan--what is the name of that RB that ran-over that DB from Miami last year???

And what happened to him???

I'll answer that for you Barbarian

Quincy Wilson

SInce I reside in lower southeast OH, close proximity to WV, I get the local news sometimes in Athens, and they did a piece on that dude right before the draft started. Dude seemed like he was a cool cat, but I dunno where he got drafted...

check out NFL.com, they have a good draft tracker

On the B-Ball tip, I roll with the Flyers, the Bearcats, Huskies and Arizona

Since you are a Mountee Fan--what is the name of that RB that ran-over that DB from Miami last year???

And what happened to him???

I'll answer that for you Barbarian

Quincy Wilson

SInce I reside in lower southeast OH, close proximity to WV, I get the local news sometimes in Athens, and they did a piece on that dude right before the draft started. Dude seemed like he was a cool cat, but I dunno where he got drafted...

check out NFL.com, they have a good draft tracker

On the B-Ball tip, I roll with the Flyers, the Bearcats, Huskies and Arizona

That was some hit--somebody got a steal in the 7th round. I'm just wondering why he didn't go higher!!! Gave Miami one hell of a game--didn't they BEAT Virginia Tech???

He was mainly the cause of all that.

For college BB: Cincy

Favorite team of all sports: Buckeyes football.

I was in Columbus this past week for training (all the way from Arizona). Made sure to get down to campus. Actually got into the stadium and had a buddy take some photos. Tried to get on the field but the grounds crew wouldn't let me.

I wanted to roll around butt-naked at the 50 yard line. (Uh, sorry...too much info. :rolleyes: )

We saw a guy that looked a lot like Coach Tressel but we were about 40 yards away. Coach (maybe) and a couple other guys got up and left before we made it close to where they were sitting. (And no they didn't leave cause I was starting to disrobe - which I wasn't!)

Got back to The Valley Saturday and popped in the Nat'l Chmp. DVD. I still get teary-eyed when Coach Tressel says: "we've always had the best damn band in the land...now we've got the best damn team in the land!". Then a few minutes later I think Mike Doss said, "we've got the best damn fans in the land!" And the trophy presenter commented on the number of OSU fans at the game - the whole place was packed with Scarlet & Gray. Oh, what a site!

I wanted to roll around butt-naked at the 50 yard line. (Uh, sorry...too much info. :rolleyes: )

Dammit Boobie! If I only had not have met you personally, I wouldn't have this awful image of that in my head right now! :lol: *****shiver-shiver*****