Reds @ Cardinals!

With a rested bullpen and a 61 minute delay, Arroyo should have never been back in that game. It shocked me to see both starters come back out after that long of a break.

Rack another loss up for Baker, he never seems to make the right decision when a starter is struggling. Then on other occasions, he will pull somebody(throwing a solid game) to play the righty-v-lefty percentage crap.

I will not fault him for intentionally walking Pooh-holes and Holliday driving in a bunch of runs. I would rather make Holliday do it, than give Albert any more chances to kill the Reds.

Well JC pitches today and he has been solid all year. Bad news is it looks like the Cards hitting woes are over. And King Albert is back in form :-( anyway go REDS!!!

I'm not going to pin that one on Baker. They hadn't gotten many runs, but they were hitting Arroyo before the rain delay as well. He has days like that where he gives up bunches of runs, which is why his ERA is never all that low.

No big deal, though. It's a long season, and losing a game to the Cardinals is something a lot of teams will be doing this year. Hopefully we can get back on track today.

As a side note, did anyone see Cabrera's pre-game interview yesterday? I think he was right on. He said that fans in Cincinnati are so desperate to have a winning team again (and rightfully so), that they tend to get upset with every loss. He said that attitude catches on with the players as well, but that they've got to remember to pace themselves. It's such a long season, and it's easy to get down if you unrealistically expect to win them all and be full-strength all season long.

9-8 Reds. Good comeback. However, it's going to take more than 9 runs to win this game. I don't feel it tonight. I do think that this team is for real and will be in the running all year.

More than likely we get swept here. The Cards are good but the Reds have more good baseball to be played.

9-8 Reds. Good comeback. However, it's going to take more than 9 runs to win this game. I don't feel it tonight. I do think that this team is for real and will be in the running all year.

More than likely we get swept here. The Cards are good but the Reds have more good baseball to be played.

And I will gladly eat my words! This one belongs to the REDS!

That was playoff style ball right there. Blow a lead, blow opportunities, lose a decent lead, and then still manage to fight your way back for a win against a VERY good baseball team. Nicely done. Cueto had a really bad outing, but it happens. The rest of the team had his back. It should be interesting to see how they respond tonight.