Adalius Thomas

kingwilly

The Patriots released Thomas. He ended up in Belicheat's doghouse because of his perceived effort (IIRC).

As a 3-4 OLB, any interest? Could he come in an push Geathers? They need something to light his fire, I mean, other than Dunlap.

The Patriots released Thomas. He ended up in Belicheat's doghouse because of his perceived effort (IIRC).

As a 3-4 OLB, any interest? Could he come in an push Geathers? They need something to light his fire, I mean, other than Dunlap.

They need someone to "light his fire"???

Come on man, can we please stop this stupid s**t about lighting someone's fire? You really think Geathers doesn't play with effort or something?

Why do fans always make stupid comments like this?

They need someone to "light his fire"???

Come on man, can we please stop this stupid s**t about lighting someone's fire? You really think Geathers doesn't play with effort or something?

Why do fans always make stupid comments like this?

Good point, because as we all know competition at a position never brings out the best in players. If anything, it creates more problems as the incumbent player might get really mad, sad or depressed that the team is bringing in someone to push them.

To answer your question, I have no idea if he plays with top effort but I do know if his top effort is as unproductive as it was last year, that could explain the drafting of Dunlap. And if it was not his top effort, then there is a fire that needs lighting.

As a DE? We've got about 15, I'll pass. As a SAM/Joker? Now, that sounds very interesting.

Be interesting but I see them no wanting to give up a LB or DE...Though maybe he could replace a unproductive geathers or Jeanty...but at SLB would you have him backup Rey or sit rey and have him start learning MLB?

I dunno I wouldn't complain if we signed him but nor really rooting for us to do so.

I would bring him in also.

Saw the Jags are going to release DT Henderson wonder if Marvin will look at him, since he was looking at Haynsworth (if that rumor was true)

Nah,.. Him and whitworth dont really get along... :P