Welcome to the 10,000+ post club HairOnFire.

To be honest Hair, I never thought you'd last this long. You're abrasive, stubborn, obnoxious, snide, informative, insightful, combative, and at times pretty damn funny which are all endearing traits to me. The only thing that would make you more well rounded was if you were a Nascar fan too, but I ain't holding my breath on that one. ;)

Thanks for sticking with us here, and don't change a bit...not that you would anyway.

To be honest Hair, I never thought you'd last this long. You're abrasive, stubborn, obnoxious, snide, informative, insightful, combative, and at times pretty damn funny which are all endearing traits to me. The only thing that would make you more well rounded was if you were a Nascar fan too, but I ain't holding my breath on that one. ;)

Thanks for sticking with us here, and don't change a bit...not that you would anyway.

Thanky.

BTW, I'm reformed now. Spread the word.

And good call on the Nascar thing. Because driving on winding roads facing oncoming traffic and all sorts of road hazards to a crowded racetrack to watch other people drive for hundreds of miles in tightly controlled circles does not appeal to me. No sir.

Props to all of you for indulging me.

Make sure you send a shout out to Hoosier, because without all of his back and forth with you, you probably wouldn't even have 5000 posts !!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I agree with Billy in the fact that I love what you bring to the forum and are one of the reasons I enjoy reading things here.

Good thing we tolerate smart asses huh ?? Some might say we encourage it from time to time !!!

Nicely done Sir, nicely done... :sure: