Redskins trade for Mcnabb

Kazkal

Well seems like Haynesworth will be on his way out I wonder if they can get 2nd or 3rd for him...

I don't want anything to do with that idiot. Besides, he's still got 4 years $48 million left on his deal. I don't see Mikey picking up that kinda contract.

Well seems like Haynesworth will be on his way out I wonder if they can get 2nd or 3rd for him...

I don't want anything to do with that idiot. Besides, he's still got 4 years $48 million left on his deal. I don't see Mikey picking up that kinda contract.

Honestly, I don't see anybody picking up that kind of contract, unless the 'Skins eat some of it.

I was talking to a friend about the Redskins still taking a QB when they pick and you could argue both sides of that one. If they do take a QB, I think McNabb has this year and he's done. You simply can't take a QB that high in the draft and have him sit there for 2+ years, when they could have drafted an o-lineman that could impact their team NOW. That and McNabb has only one year left on his contract. The tag would work, but that's a high price and once again, if they draft a QB, it's pointless.

So it's either one and done for McNabb with the Redskins drafting a QB or the Redskins don't draft a QB and McNabb sticks around for at least 2 years.

Honestly, I don't see anybody picking up that kind of contract, unless the 'Skins eat some of it.

PFT is reporting this morning that Haynesworth recently received a guaranteed payment of $21 million so that now makes his remaining contract 3 years, $18 million. If that's the case, they'll be able to move him if they want to.

PFT is reporting this morning that Haynesworth recently received a guaranteed payment of $21 million so that now makes his remaining contract 3 years, $18 million. If that's the case, they'll be able to move him if they want to.

Yep, with only 9 mil guaranteed. I'd jump all over that.

Is he a turd? Sure. But next to Peko, with Tank and Sims as rotators, this D-Line would be excellent.

It all depends on what they want for him in return... but he'd be worth a 2nd for sure

He's definitely more attractive with that contract. His personality means crap to me, and it'd open up our first round options even more.

I guess.....we haven't had any problems with any of the other turds we've collected recently so why not???