Anderson has a few words for Browns fans

Being glad about a QB (or any other position of course) getting hurt is terrible. Just like Steeler fans. To this day on most Steeler boards I'll see signatures of 2005's wild card game (Carson getting hurt). Browns fans don't deserve a winning team. Nor do any other fans that behave this way. Childish and disrespectful.

"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner," Anderson wrote in an e-mail to The News-Herald, a suburban Cleveland newspaper. "I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured (in 2008, a sprained medial collateral ligament).

Article via NFL.com

Well, this is the same fan base that littered their home field with beer bottles after a perceived bad call. They are the reason there are plastic beer bottles now.

Anderson is stupid to judge an entire fanbase based upon what was certainly minority activity. The vast majority of those fans endured his awful play and cheered him on nonetheless, as Bengals fans did with Ryan Fitzpatrick last year and with Akili Smith and David Klinger in years long past.

Had any of those three gotten hurt in a home game, there'd have been isolated cheers at Paul Brown Stadium too.

*edit*

Well the latter two didn't play at PBS. Heh.

Really can't say I blame the guy at all. I have a feeling as long as their team continues to suck any QB that gets put in there will get the same treatment.

Anderson is stupid to judge an entire fanbase based upon what was certainly minority activity. The vast majority of those fans endured his awful play and cheered him on nonetheless, as Bengals fans did with Ryan Fitzpatrick last year and with Akili Smith and David Klinger in years long past.

Had any of those three gotten hurt in a home game, there'd have been isolated cheers at Paul Brown Stadium too.

*edit*

Well the latter two didn't play at PBS. Heh.

I have no problem with what he said and I tend to defend Brown faans,But when a entire Stadium cheers at he fact you were injured and it was your own team well thats just trashy.