What about Torry Holt?

walzav29

Holt's done. He'll try to catch on with the Bears, but Holt just doesn't fit here. He's a finesse receiver and that kind of thing just doesn't fit well in our division. That's why Chad disappears whenever we play a defense like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or the Jets. We need phsyical receivers. This team needs to get more physical, not less. Holt would not help us.

There's really no one available for us to get that would be an answer. Unless they pull a trade for someone (highly unlikely) are best option (IMHO) is to sign TO to a one year deal and draft a WR that can sit and learn this year and hopefully contribute next year.

Also, they need to get some one to coach up the receivers we have. Simpson should be contributing. So should Coles. Then they have Matt Jones they have to get into shape and teach him the play book. I think we're just gonna be stuck with the guys we have on the roster. This team just doesn't know how to draft wideouts. They got lucky in '01 with Chad and TJ.

Around here that counts for mucho.

It counts for mucho in rooms filled with funny-smelling smoke somewhere in Southern California?

Heavens no, not from Southern California.

I'm talking about from HERE.

From the deepest darkest bowels of Bengal Nation.

Or if you prefer, Bengala.

Where only Chad's smiling face stares back at us from our currency. Where we eat chicken and waffles on holidays. And where all of the loyal Bengalese citizens wear sombreros and clown shoes whether they want to or not.

Around here that counts for mucho.

It counts for mucho in rooms filled with funny-smelling smoke somewhere in Southern California?

Heavens no, not from Southern California.

I'm talking about from HERE.

From the deepest darkest bowels of Bengal Nation.

Or if you prefer, Bengala.

Where only Chad's smiling face stares back at us from our currency. Where we eat chicken and waffles on holidays. And where all of the loyal Bengalese citizens wear sombreros and clown shoes whether they want to or not.

Never been there.

Are fast food choices limited to McDonalds, and everyone tweets?

I dont see why all of you dont like chad... He's our best receiver in history and he's still unbelievably awesome... How many guys can do the things chad does?.. Not many i tell ya, not many at all. And he's not a dbag either. He's very nice guy

I dont see why all of you dont like chad...

I guess you missed all his cancerous activities and the whole, oh I dont know, tanking an entire year thing while collecting more pay in a week than I make in two years.

Yeah, he's a real swell guy.

Love'em

And he's not a dbag either. He's very nice guy

Nope, nope, I checked the definition for dbag, and his picture is used as one of the examples

He's even lobbying for an even more famous classic dbag to join him here - TO. How suprising! Not!

Maybe the fans in the stands, the ones who have been bringing in the letter D and a fence, can bring in said letter D with a bag instead. Get it? D Bag. Brilliant!

I guess you missed all his cancerous activities and the whole, oh I dont know, tanking an entire year thing while collecting more pay in a week than I make in two years.

Love'em

Do hate everyone who makes money then you do? Or just those who make that much in a week? Cause how much he makes shouldn't really be issue on Liking someone I would think...Tanking a season sure that was being a douchecanoe but do you hate Carson? Do you Hate Whitworth?

I dont see why all of you dont like chad...

Love'em

He didn't tank nothing....he had a bum shoulder and noodle armed Fitzpatrick throwing to him, and besides, there were a ton of HEALTHY players that just plain sucked that year....What about the other 8 seasons? What about the 6 Pro Bowls? If you don't like the guy personally, that's one thing, but don't knock what he has done on the field. He's the best WR this franchise has ever had....PERIOD !!! Funny how you bash the most productive WR, but not the other crapbags the Bengals employ.

BTW, If Chad made more in a week than you made in 2 years, where is your comment on Coles? As Coles 2009 salary including bonus was $9.75 million, as opposed to Chad's $4.75 million.....

/>http://www.sportscity.com/NFL/Cincinnati-Bengals-Salaries

He didn't tank nothing....

As much as it gets old around her because certain people keep bringing it up, Chad DID tank last (2008) season and admitted it in multiple interviews AND wrote about it in his book, which he was writing at the time.

I guess technically your statement is correct. The double negative does imply that he tanked something....

I dont see why all of you dont like chad... He's our best receiver in history and he's still unbelievably awesome... How many guys can do the things chad does?.. Not many i tell ya, not many at all. And he's not a dbag either. He's very nice guy

You obviously never saw Isaac Curtis during his playing days, Chad is still the #2 WR to ever play for te Bengals, no matter what the stats say.

You obviously never saw Isaac Curtis during his playing days, Chad is still the #2 WR to ever play for te Bengals, no matter what the stats say.

(nods head vigorously in agreement)