I knew Stacey Andrews sucked!

walzav29

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/17/stacy-andrews-options-restructure-or-get-cut/

I didn't think we missed a thing by not resigning him. We'll sign him back after he's cut, but I won't like it.

He'll be back Mike Brown will give him 40 million dollars to return because Alexander thinks hes the best Linemen hes ever coached.

Sure would be nice to have him pre-injury..... He was pretty good at one time, and i dont thinkwere gonna sign him

Um Gotta Disagree Pre Injury I still wouldn't sniff him Pass Blocking & Run Blocking as a Tackle were Putrid...Maybe had he been developed as a guard but as a tackle he stunk.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/17/stacy-andrews-options-restructure-or-get-cut/

I didn't think we missed a thing by not resigning him. We'll sign him back after he's cut, but I won't like it.

He'll be back Mike Brown will give him 40 million dollars to return because Alexander thinks hes the best Linemen hes ever coached.

Sure would be nice to have him pre-injury..... He was pretty good at one time, and i dont thinkwere gonna sign him

Um Gotta Disagree Pre Injury I still wouldn't sniff him Pass Blocking & Run Blocking as a Tackle were Putrid...Maybe had he been developed as a guard but as a tackle he stunk.

I'd like him as a guard more also... I thought that was what we got him for was to be a guard... Guy's a mamoth

I thought he played great for us at LG when Whit was moved to play LT. I think Stacy actually beat him out in training camp for that spot one year. LG was his best position, then they started moving him around to other positions and he ended up playing on the right side.

We could use a LG so I don't mind if they sign him for that.

I thought he played great for us at LG when Whit was moved to play LT. I think Stacy actually beat him out in training camp for that spot one year. LG was his best position, then they started moving him around to other positions and he ended up playing on the right side.

We could use a LG so I don't mind if they sign him for that.

Um Pretty sure when we Loss Steinbach Whitworth had won the Training Camp Battle to be the starter.

He's a journeyman. We paid him 7 million under the tag, then the Eagles paid him 5 million to rehab his knee for a year. He's a journeyman, but he's the luckiest journeyman I can remember.

Correct me if I'm wrong but.....Don't you have to have moved around a lot (more than just 2 teams) before you are considered a journeyman? Just Sayin......

Correct me if I'm wrong but.....Don't you have to have moved around a lot (more than just 2 teams) before you are considered a journeyman? Just Sayin......

One would think being well-travelled would be involved, with "journey" as the root of the word. But no, you could play your whole career for one team and be a journeyman.

From Websters:

2 : an experienced reliable worker, athlete, or performer especially as distinguished from one who is brilliant or colorful