My good news...

ArmyBengal

I already shared this with the mods, but would like to share here as well. The wife and I bought a house back in Cincinnati and I will be moving the family back there this weekend ahead of my retirement. We will finally getting back to Cincinnati and back around family and friends. We are really excited. We will also be back by this Sunday, which is my 20 year anniversary in the Army (Hard to believe) and we are planning a nice family event for that. Anyway, I'll be out of the loop again for a while and thought I'd share some good news with everyone.

Talk to you all soon !!!

Mark...

Very cool, AB. Congrats for sure. Quite conversely, in mid April I'll be headed to San Antonio to begin Air Force basic training.

We'll have another military member here! Are you going to change your name to AirForceBengal? ^_^

Just checking in to see what's going on.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. We apparently brought the South Dakota weather back with us to Cincinnati, so sorry for the inconvenience. The house is coming along nicely, but I have said it before and will say it again. You never know how much sh*t you have until you try to move it !!! I had a 26 foot truck loaded to the hilt and caught hell driving it all the way back home, but we made it with no issues.

TDB, I didn't know you were looking at the Air Force as an option, but congrats with that and good luck. What field are you looking into ?? I always loved San Antonio and when they give you the chance (which they will) go down to the river walk. The only thing that always sucked for the Air Force guys was, they always had to wear their uniforms around town. Still a good time to be had.

Welcome back to the tri-state ?? Yeah, it's pretty cool and the family is really happy. I just have to head back to Sioux Falls on Tuesday and then do all kinds of crap over the next 8 months until I'm back for good.

Thanks again guys !!!

Very cool, AB. Congrats for sure. Quite conversely, in mid April I'll be headed to San Antonio to begin Air Force basic training.

We'll have another military member here! Are you going to change your name to AirForceBengal? ^_^

Perhaps so, but eventually I'd get tired of reading it and change it to AFB. :P

Just checking in to see what's going on.

TDB, I didn't know you were looking at the Air Force as an option, but congrats with that and good luck. What field are you looking into ?? I always loved San Antonio and when they give you the chance (which they will) go down to the river walk. The only thing that always sucked for the Air Force guys was, they always had to wear their uniforms around town. Still a good time to be had.

I didn't know either about six months ago. It seemed the best choice I had being a 22 year old out of college that absolutely fuggin' hates his job. I've already signed on to work in "aerospace propulsion", which I figure is a sparkly term that translates to general aircraft maintenance.

I didn't know either about six months ago. It seemed the best choice I had being a 22 year old out of college that absolutely fuggin' hates his job. I've already signed on to work in "aerospace propulsion", which I figure is a sparkly term that translates to general aircraft maintenance.

Not a bad job choice TDB. That's what I've done for a living since 1980 when I got my F.A.A. license. Also aerospace propulsion sounds like a fancy word for building or maintaining turbine or jet engines.

Well, once again, very nice and congrats !!!