What's YOUR ride?

Scottishbengal

Sharan, 7 seater, on a day-to-day basis.......however, I've recently got myself a classic - a Type 2 Bay window 1972 Volkswagen tintop campervan - in Bengals orange and white. Needs a new alternator and a freshening up of the interior but structurally sound!! Brand new engine has only done 7K so lots of life left in it!!!

Now, I know less than nothing about vehicles/engines or anything like that - so here we go on a learning curve!!!

I have a 2008 Hyundai Entourage that is all sorts of the soccer mom mobile and it's awesome. ArmyBengal Jr. has the DVD system and all kinds of space to do what he wants. I also have a little runabout Hyundai Elantra that gets great gas mileage, so it works, but nothing special. Now my pride and joy is my 1970 Cutlass Supreme that when my Grandpa bought it, had the 350 Rocket taken out of it and dropped in a 454 4-barrel. It has 45000 original miles and is steel from head to toe. It sounds like a beast and picks up and hauls like nothing i've ever owned. There is a new truck in my future once I retire though...