Who do you want to win the Superbowl?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Superbowl?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints

I like the Colts. I'd like to see Manning to get another Ring. By the time he retires, he'll probably own every Passing Record worth having, and would hate to see people say "But he only won 1 SuperBowl". He's a class act, and if a QB like Jenn Roethlisberger has 2 rings, Peyton should have more than 1. Oh yeah, he should have more than his brother too.

Also, Since I am predicting the Bengals will win the next 3 SuperBowls, this is the only chance Manning has for another one. :sure:

today was easy decision for me on who i want win and i got both, but that superbowl, i have to say i cant decide, i dont know who i want to win. i will be happy with win from either.

intrest thing for me is, who do archie manning want to win? lol

Not bothered really. Should be a cracking game to watch though, pretty high scoring too. I just go with the Colts. The NO defense lives and dies with the TO and Manning and the Colts' RBs will minimize those in the big game. What's plan B for them? Plus, the Colts have a pass rush.

Colts. But I think the Saints will win. Too many offensive weapons.

I think Offensive Weapons are Pretty even...

Wide Receivers:It's close but I'd give the Edge to the Colts Waynes a big time Wide Receiver but I don't think it matters with the 2 QB's who are playing they can make any WR look good.

Tight Ends:Again Edge to the Colts I'd take Clark over Shockey any day of the week

Running Backs:Saints is a no brainier though I think Reggie is abit overrated in what he brings...Better then Chris Perry in 2005? sure But not nearly what he was hyped up to be...

The answer to the actual question is quite simple: I want to see the Bengals win.

That not being an option currently, and since the Steelers and Ravens aren't in it, I don't actually care. I have no personal rooting interest. I like Brees and Manning. Both teams have had great seasons. I got no beef either way it goes.

The answer to the actual question is quite simple: I want to see the Bengals win.

That not being an option currently, and since the Steelers and Ravens aren't in it, I don't actually care.

I like both teams. I wish there was a way to take away the Squeals trophies and award one to the loser of this game and one to Arizona for last year.

I like the Colts. I'd like to see Manning to get another Ring. By the time he retires, he'll probably own every Passing Record worth having, and would hate to see people say "But he only won 1 SuperBowl".

Ouch.

On a messageboard far away I once asked a this question..."How much different would Joe Montana's reputation be today had Billups NOT dropped the potential interception."

After all, it was just ONE pass, right? And how much stature can a superstar player lose by failing on just one play?

Just saying.