Kentucky Wildcats are #1!!

BengalszoneBilly

They are a good team. John Wall is a beast. Though I really think they will lose once maybe twice though at Tenn or at Vandy.

A few losses are probable due to the fact that the majority of the team is made up of freshmen and sophomores. OTOH they'll be strong for years to come.

They are a good team. John Wall is a beast. Though I really think they will lose once maybe twice though at Tenn or at Vandy.

A few losses are probable due to the fact that the majority of the team is made up of freshmen and sophomores. OTOH they'll be strong for years to come.

They will lose most of those players next year or at the latest the next year to the NBA.

They will lose most of those players next year or at the latest the next year to the NBA.

That's a possibility too, but I honestly think most of the players will play through their senior year due to coach Calipari.

No sooner then taking the #1 spot down they go.

I knew a loss was coming eventually. Kentucky is a team led by three freshman. Right now I'm watching them destroy Vanderbilt with Lebron James sitting behind their bench wearing the Wildcats colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Billy what would you consider Kentucky's signature win? I know they have beaten some good teams, but the UNC and UConn wins aren't as great as they once looked. There are good wins against the ranked conference foes, but they both seem to be dropping a bit lately.

Hey Billy what would you consider Kentucky's signature win? I know they have beaten some good teams, but the UNC and UConn wins aren't as great as they once looked. There are good wins against the ranked conference foes, but they both seem to be dropping a bit lately.

I've only been able to see less than a third of their games out here in Arizona. All I can say at this time is the Wildcats need to shoot better from the 3-point line (especially on the road), improve their free throw percentage, and start driving to the hoop more.

I wish they would pick up a couple more losses to help my boilers get a #1 seed

Sorry Griz. The Kentucky Wildcats aren't playing soft before March Madness starts. They just beat Vandy on the road!

• 2 weeks later...