Jets @ Chargers Game Thread.

Did Nate Kaeding just save Shayne Graham's job?

I think they're both looking at pink slips.

The two most accurate kickers of all-time my ass. Kaeding and Graham 0-for-the playoffs! Wow Kaeding has had some serious flubs in the playoffs. Probably cost the Chargers two or three playoff games.

I think they should do away with kickers. They are useless. If you want to spice up the game get rid of extra points and make teams go for two every time. And do away with field goals. Go for it or punt should be the only options.

I read a comment by a couple of the Bengals after the playoff game last week and they were lamenting the missed opportunity to play SD again. Considering how patchy they played in SD, they still felt like the Chargers were beatable. Obviously they were right. I feel a little better about last week's loss after watching this one. The Jets are a legit team. They do just enough.

So here comes the hype for next week. The Jets beat the Colts after they yanked their starters and that win propelled them into the playoffs. I can hear it now.

I think the Jets are done now. The Colts will beat them.

Is that right Ron? Well I'll bet you the Jets make it to the Superbowl defeating Manning and his minions from Indy. Just for bragging rights with the loser in his sig praising the winner as his God for 7 days. You down with that? ;)

Is that right Ron? Well I'll bet you the Jets make it to the Superbowl defeating Manning and his minions from Indy. Just for bragging rights with the loser in his sig praising the winner as his God for 7 days. You down with that? ;)

Sure, why not? I don't have sigs turned on anyway so I won't have to see it either way... B)

Sure, why not? I don't have sigs turned on anyway so I won't have to see it either way... B)

You win the bet. Time for me to pay up. :(

Hey, nice sig, Billy!

Hey, nice sig, Billy!

I thought you had sigs turned off dammit! ;)

Hey, nice sig, Billy!

I thought you had sigs turned off dammit! ;)

I clicked on your profile just so I could see it.