Chicago Bears 35/1

Seattle Seahawks 15/1

Carolina Panthers 12/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 30/1

Arizona Cardinals 100/1

Detroit Lions 60/1

Cincinnati Bengals 30/1

Houston Texans 60/1

haha silly girl. It doesnt matter what the odds in vegas are, lets live in reality for a minute....there is no way in hell the raiders will make the playoffs this year, let alone win the superbowl. U crack me up by thinking ur team is so perfect and great. At least as a bengal fan i live in reality, i think we can make the playoffs, i dunno about winning the superbowl, not this year at least, but who knows...u on the other hand think u guys are the s**t that cant be touched....PALEEZ. Get a clue. :ph34r:

haha silly girl. It doesnt matter what the odds in vegas are, lets live in reality for a minute....there is no way in hell the raiders will make the playoffs this year, let alone win the superbowl. U crack me up by thinking ur team is so perfect and great. At least as a bengal fan i live in reality, i think we can make the playoffs, i dunno about winning the superbowl, not this year at least, but who knows...u on the other hand think u guys are the s**t that cant be touched....PALEEZ. Get a clue. :ph34r:

LOL............... I love messing with you JD!! You fall right into it!! :P I just wanted you to see the odds looked better for the Raiders then your bengals! :D

So, according to the Las Vegas bookies the AFCN should finish.

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

Cincinnati

Cleveland

I just can't see the division ending up this way. Not even if I was sober!

So, according to the Las Vegas bookies the AFCN should finish.

Baltimore

Pittsburgh

Cincinnati

Cleveland

I just can't see the division ending up this way. Not even if I was sober!

If they would swap the Bengals with the Steelers, I could half believe it!

Vegas futures aren't reflective of what they think will happen, but rather who they think will bet on them. For example, perennial winners (ie, in the distant past) still get closer odds because the oddsmakers know their fans will bet anyway. They probably spend $10 every year on them. So, there's no reason to give them a good payoff anyway on the off chance they actually get there. Teams like the Bengals on the other hand need high odds payoff to get people to bet on them. In the Bengals case it's reflective of the fact that they haven't been in the playoffs in so long. As with most oddsmaking, however, it doesn't reflect reality -- except in terms of how to get people to bet.